N I N E T E E N : The Process to Heal

Mulai dari awal

Flora - aw thanks guys I love y'all but about my crush 👀 her name is Luca I danced with her sister before I started the show. We use to talk and hang out like every competition and I think she's taking classes at aldc now because she was in my contemporary class today.

Lily - awww I ship it

I can't help the grin on my face knowing they all support me. I decided to text Luca and ask her about classes and she said she was now taking classes at the aldc but June wasn't. She also told me about the custody battle and said that June was now living with her dad and his partner. Luca was living with their mom, June and her had the same mom but different dads. We ended up texting over half the night about dumb stuff and it was nice to easily get back into conversations we would have weeks ago.

-

The rest of the week I would go to class and see Luca, occasionally flirting with her but I'm not sure how many she would realize weren't as a joke. On Friday I had my private with Abby so when I walk into the studio, I was really nervous. I hadn't been in a studio with Abby for a week. I was also a little startled by the cameras, seeing as I had been free from them constantly in my face for a week.

With a confused smile, I ask why the cameras are there and Abby shrugs.

"The producers have seen you in class and they think your stable enough to be on camera again. You aren't going to competion this weekend considering you're about to leave for at least 2 weeks."

I nod in understanding and take a deep breath.

"so I know last week was really difficult and you had some sort of outburst in the hallway. What was that about?"

I sigh and hold back the tears again.

"as you know, my mom passed away a couple months before the auditions and I guess I haven't...actually been dealing with it...I guess seeing all the moms with their kids last week got to me" Abby opens her arms for a hug and I do so, she does her best to calm me down.

"You know, I understand what you're going through. It's hard not having your mom around anymore. But you know what keeps me going?"

I begin to grin a little.

"this?" I gesture to the studio and Abby nods with her own grin.

"and I see how much passion you had for dancing in your audition, but you've been off lately. You need to heal. So I want you to listen to this music - and think about your mom, any memories or feelings you have and we want to see what you do with it."

I nod and sit on the floor, staring at myself in the mirror and as the words and music to Paralyzed by NF begins, I take in every little thing about my appearance. My eyes are bloodshot and puffy from crying, I haven't been paying enough attention or give enough time to put on any makeup - not that I need it - and fly always were everywhere. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

Memories of seeing my mom out in the audience stare me in the face. Another of her dancing in the kitchen to Bulls In The Bronx while I laugh at her and help cook dinner. Her holding me while I cry because I was stressed out.

As the song ends, I open my eyes and realize I was crying softly again. I wipe my eyes and stand up.

We end up spending the entire private lesson making up a solo to the song. Abby said she and Gianna couldn't choreograph the entire thing because it was only going to help heal if I put meaning to it.

When I got home, I cried again and watched movies, more than happy that Vic and the others would be home by tomorrow morning. We'd be spending the rest of the weekend hanging out and packing before we left.

I fell asleep finally seeing memories of my mom for the first time in months.

-------------INSTA-----------------------

Florienity.Fading : sometimes to heal you have to let go. I've been starting to learn that. But throw back to last Year learning a solo and I dyed my hair red for my 13th borthday lol. Can't wait to start my lil break and hang out on tour

PC : I don't remember but I'm posting this now cause some of y'all thought I never post dance photos lol

View comments

piercethevic - aww dang I missed out on the fun hair color! But I'm glad ur taking care of yourself love ya kiddo ❤️❤️ can't wait for you to be on tour with us

View 2 replies

drunkenwatercolors - oshshaba dad Vic is so wholesome I cant

Florienity.Fading - love ya too dad ❤️

ptvjaime - you should dye ur hair a different color again and it should be blue and u should let me do it

View 1 replies

Florienity.Fading - I would but I can't rn cause of dance

Gerards.left.nipple - wait y'all imagine florienity with blue hair 👀 she'd be a whole snak
View 3 replies

Mickey.muse - uhh isn't she like 14?

Gerard's.left.nipple - yeah? But I'm also 14?

Mickey.muse - oh ok

bradyfarrar - imma miss my twin 😞
view 3 replies

florienity.fading - aww I'll miss u 2 brads

frady5ever - I ship itttt

Collins.Avery - oh not this again

————INSTA————-

A/n : I know in previous chapters I've said Florienty was 15 but I've decided to change her age to 14 so she's closer to the rest of the team's ages while still being the oldest.