Izuku: Well....it's about what happened at the USJ. 

Inko: Izuku there's nothing wrong with being afraid, what you and  your class went through was a traumatizing experience, just a couple days in in UA and you've already encountered villains.

Izuku: Yeah I know mom, I knew the risk of being a hero when I applied to UA, I knew that eventually I would have to face villains in the future. I just got to go beyond, plus ultra. 

Inko couldn't help but smile, her son was truly had the heart of a hero, she feel terrible for every thinking that her son could never be one, she was glad that she was proven wrong. Both continue to eat their breakfast without worry.

(Mustafu police department) 

Curtis Fox's life has been a mess for the past year now, ever since his daughter's suicide and his wife's fall to villainy, his family has been completely destroyed. All because of corrupt judge and three little bastards with quirks. He left Tokyo and transferred to Mustafu, he just couldn't live in Tokyo anymore, too many bad memories, another thing on his mind was his daughter's boyfriend, Damian. He hadn't seen him since Jordyn's funeral, he tried calling him, but Damian had changed his number and he didn't have any accounts on social media. Curtis was worried about the boy, he saw him as his own son, his worst thought was that Damian had committed suicide, oh god how he hoped that wasn't the case.

Sometimes he ponders why he even bothers protecting this society, being quirkless himself, he knows exactly how they are treated. Growing up he had to put up with all that bullshit discrimination that Jordyn and Damian went through, as a kid he wanted to help people, but being quirkless he was always told that he could never be a hero, so instead he decided to be a police officer instead.

 The problem was that the police force always get crap from civilians because it's the heroes who capture most of the villains and they just take them away. Ever since he moved to Mustafu he applied to be a member of S.W.A.T, he had trained very hard to become a member, and in just a year, the department made him commander of the team, recognizing his leadership and hard work. The S.W.A.T team were given weapons that would give them an edge against quirked individuals, seeing as many officers on the force were quirkless. 

Right now Curtis was meeting with an inventor working for the police. Curtis entered the room and was met with a man in his early thirties wearing a black lab coat, glasses and nicely kept hair.

This man is Ryoma Morino, a quirkless, but highly intelligent man, at fourteen he applied UA, hoping to enter the hero course, but due to his lack quirk, the only way for him to attend was entering the department of support

This man is Ryoma Morino, a quirkless, but highly intelligent man, at fourteen he applied UA, hoping to enter the hero course, but due to his lack quirk, the only way for him to attend was entering the department of support. Begrudgingly he accepted and when he graduated he decided to work for the police force by inventing weapons and gadgets for them, instead of working for any hero agency.

Ryoma: Ahh Curtis nice to see again how are you doing?

Curtis: Hi Morino Ryoma am just peachy, but I didn't come here for conversations I came to see what you have for me and my time today.