Ch 19

-//-

Y/n POV

+/nine months later\+

Me and Madi had just finished our hunting.. we caught 3 big bunnies.. I honestly could've chose to go back to polis with Lexa but I decided to stay here with Madi.. she's my family now.. we do everything together. I can't stand being away from her I get this bad feeling.. I had a war paint just like Lexa's.. I always do it when we go hunting.. me and Madi where just eating in the cave until we heard a scream.. I look up at Madi to see her looking at me..

"Did you hear that?" She asks..

I nod and stand up dropping the meat on the floor.. I grab my bow and arrow along with a dagger

"Let's go.. stay hidden Madi.. stay close." I say.

We both ran through the woods in the direction of the scream.. we spotted 5 people ahead of us.

"Hey up in the tree Madi.." I say before climbing one up myself.

Me and Madi jumped from tree to tree finally getting up close to them.. Madi was well trained by me so she could defend herself.. she also had training back then but she's gotten better.. when we are two trees above the people I hear their muffled voices..

"The Queen wants her alive. We can't risk it" one of them say

"Her and her little friends can die." The other says

"The commander wouldn't be happy about that" the one that talked before said

"I don't care about what the commander thinks!" The guy yells..

I look at Madi and nod.. she understands my sign and immediately jumps down with me killing both of the ice nation people in less then 2 seconds.. I got up and looked up a smile forming on my lips as I see Lexa, Raven and Octavia..

"Missed me?" I say putting my weapons down..

"Kot up Madi" (cut up Madi) I say to Madi..

she takes her own dagger and cuts the ropes from all three.. Lexa runs over to me and throws her arms around me.. I start to feel tears gather up in my eyes.. I pull away from the hug immediately greeted by more hugs.. Raven holds me tight not letting me go.. same with Octavia

"Guys as much as I would love this to be forever I have to let go" I say chuckling a bit..

They pull away and wiped their tears

"I swear to god y/n you ever do that crazy bullshit again I will murder you myself!" Raven said slapping my arm.. I chuckle and sniffed

"How are you guys.." I ask

"Good now that you're here and saved our life's." Octavia said

"I want you all to meet Madi.. she's like my daughter and my little sister" I say pulling Madi by my side.

"It's nice to meet you.. You must be Octavia and Raven.. along with Commander Lexa.." madi says bowing her head to Lexa in respect..

"No need to do that.." Lexa speaks up..

"How does she know who we are?" Octavia asks

"I told them all about you.. your stories and your life" I responded

"You described them well" Madi says smiling at me..

"Why did you leave Arkadia..?" Raven asks sitting down next to Octavia..

"I honestly don't know.. I'm guessing because of the anesthesia I was scared or shocked something.. when I was running through the woods I bumped into this one" I said looking down at Madi who's head was laying on my lap asleep..

"She's a good fighter" Raven says

"Learned from the best" I said with a cocky smile.. I didn't notice that Lexa had been staring at me the whole time I was talking.. I looked at her and smiled.. her eyes flickered down to both my eyes and lips..

"Well I'm going to get resting.. I'm pretty tired.. those warriors made us walk for days." Raven said getting up moving to a corner..

"Me too" Octavia said..

I carefully picked Madi up and put her on the corner we always slept together.. it wasn't comfortable but it wasn't uncomfortable either.. I pull the fur that I had made from deers over her and kissed her head.. I turned my head back to Lexa who was staring at the fire.. I sat beside her and held her hand feeling the same warm feeling I always did when we held hands..

"You never came back.. I was worried." Lexa said looking at me..

"I know.. and I'm sorry.." I said..

"Don't be.." she responded.. "how have you been doing here..?"

"Good.. with Madi everything is amazing.. she's such a gentle human.." I say sighing..

"Y/n.." Lexa called out my name before looking at me again..
I hummed in response and looked at her too..

"Ai hod yu in" (I love you) she said..

"Me too" I responded planting a soft kiss on her perfectly plumbed pink lips that I had missed.. she kissed back quickly..
We pulled away shortly and looked at each other..

"You don't know how much I was worried about you.. I sent search parties everyday.. some of our people crossed the ice nation border and that got us into some trouble" Lexa said

"Did they hurt you?" I ask cupping her cheeks checking for any wounds.

"No they just used some type of liquid to make us black out.." she says taking my hands in hers..

"Good.. I'm glad you're okay" I say..

"Thanks to you" she says giving me a small smile.. "I see you wear the same warpaint as I do"

I smile and chuckle kissing her cheek..

"Let's go rest... then tomorrow we can make our way back to polis.." I say getting up grabbing her hand.. she gets up and follows me to the corner that Madi was in.. I carefully lifted Madi up and cuddled with her and Lexa..

"Good night y/n" lexa says

"Goodnight" I respond.

YAYY