Ch 13

-//-

Lexa's POV:
I sat down on my throne and looked down at y/n..

"What do you need?" She asks with an attitude..

Almost two months and y/n is still with the attitude.. I've lost it now. Whatever happened or whatever I did I'm going to fix it..

"Leave us" I tell to my warriors.. they bow their heads and walks out of the throne room..

I got up form my throne and walked over to her.. she was a little shorter than me which was cute. I stared right into her eyes digging deep..

"What did I do." I ask her..

She doesn't answer she just stares at me.. I stepped closer to her..

"Tell me what I did y/n so I can fix it" I say..

"You and Clarke" she says.. I lift me eye brow and stepped back.. I licked my lips and began walking around her.

"What about me and Clarke" I ask..

"You two are close.. is there something going on between you two?" She asks turning to look at me..

I decided to tease her a bit..

"What is there was.. is it a problem?" I ask walking over to her..

"No commander, there isn't." She says before turning to walk away.. I grab her wrist and turned her around pressing her body onto mine..

"No y/n nothing is going on with me and Clarke because I have my eyes on someone." I say..

"I thought love was weakness" she says standing up straight.. I still don't let go of her.

"Maybe to other people.. but I've learned that love isn't weakness.. its strength." I say..

"What made you change your mind?" She asks..

Our faces where so close.. I could feel her breath on my face.. I closed the gap between us by pressing my lips against hers.. it took her a second to realize what was happening before she melted into the kiss too.. I placed my hands on her waist and tilted my head.. I pulled her as close as I could to me.. her hands went to the back of my neck.. I pulled away trying to catch my breath..

"If you haven't noticed.. you have changed my mind" I say.. she smiles and pulls me into another kiss..

[<y/n POV>]

I laid down on my bed biting my lip smiling.. I can't believe Lexa actually likes me.. I mean.. THE COMMANDER LIKES ME!? Gosh my heart is racing.. i felt butterflies in my stomach which made me so happy and it's just the most incredible thing that has happened to me.. her lips are god.. so soft.. she's just perfect in anyway! I got up and walked to the bathroom.. I started to take my clothes off and I put my hair up in a bun.. then I turned the bath on.. after it was pretty filled up I turned it off and got in.. I let out a sigh as the warm water hit my skin.. I could do this every day..

"Y/n where are you?" I hear someone call.. sounds like Anya..

"In the bathroom! What's up?" I call out.. I could her her footsteps get closer..

"The commander is looking for you." Anya says..

"What for?" I ask..

"I don't know she just ordered me to look for you" she says

"Could you tell her to come here? I'm taking a bath" I say..

"Okay" Anya says before walking away.. I let out a sigh and lean my head back staring at the ceiling.. a few minutes later I hear footsteps coming over to the bathroom.. the door swings open and there stood Lexa with widened eyes.