𝕹𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝕰𝙉𝘿

Start from the beginning

𝔖𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘠 ✧˖*°─────────────────

𝔖𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘠 ✧˖*°
─────────────────

𝕿𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡 Skywalker dies he becomes a legend.

A legend, not a fallen angel. He becomes immortal, known as a golden hero, the galaxy's last hope and the republic's shining soldier, the stories of his great adventures and sieges burning within the people's hearts forever.

He leaves the world a better place, sacrificing himself for greater good, dying amidst the raging clone wars, finding solace in his last few moments. The history books will write about the smile on his lips during his final dance with death - and how he didn't lose without putting up a fight.

No crimson blade, no burned wings, no fire scorching through his skin, no dark hot fury flashing through his veins. No metal suit. Anakin dies as the hero he really is, golden curls and bronze skin, a lion's heart and loving soul.

The day Anakin Skywalker dies, Selyn Val'aeon starts falling into a black horrid void with no end. The force around her lashes out, angry, white-hot and so incredibly scared, searching for his presence, for his loving touch, his gentle smile. His fire-hot lips and gentle hands, his eyes like sapphire skies she likes to get lost in, his warm voice and his so unique way of calming her down.

The force rears in a cataclysmic maelstrom and crumbles into nothingness.

Void. Empty. A world without him.

She screams and nobody hears her – the Jedi don't see her agony, they are too busy wondering about what will come. He was the chosen one, they say. What happens now? They question, and some of them mourn him and others are anxious, because who will bring balance to the force now?

Selyn doesn't care, and nobody sees her fall until she sets the world on fire, feeding the crimson flames with the inferno within her heart.

And so no one will remember the lovers they were, no one will remember their story before it all died.

No one will ever know how much they loved each other, how brightly their hearts burned and how much brighter her smile once was. No one will ever know how they chased Coruscant's blazing sunrises, embracing the golden light, dripping over their fingers like honey. Sneaking out of the jedi temple like flowers that blossom at dawn - hand in hand, giggling, bare-feet. She is fire and he is her sun: providing warmth, a home for her to return to and to keep her grounded - until the darkness comes and turns bright skies into an everlasting solar eclipse. And so no one will ever know all their quiet whispers and little jokes, the plans they had for their future and how sweet the flowers were that he puts behind her ear, how warm the golden sunlight on their faces, and how much sweeter their kisses.