Sungjoo

Kim Sungjoo
South Korean
Age:21
Height:180cm
Weight:(149 lbs)
Blood Type:A
He use to be a singer/actor
Diagnosis: suicidal, complex, bipolar

Kim Sungjoo age 21 he is a theater teacher at Sun ge high the best in fact. His dream was to become a singer for thousands of crowds to hear so he audition for one of the shows but it didn't end well once the people told him he has no talent he.. Lost himself. One day he showed up to school doing his job when the princleable came in and called him out of the class they have heard about his breakdown and told him that they no longer need him and that made him snapped so he got his stuff and left. When he returned home he was wondersingly talkinging to himself voices in his head saying he know what he had to do... So he found a bottle of pills to make him sleep and a knife he wrote to his mother and father already planning his death. Sungjoo went to the bathtub and cut his arm and took the pills. "No one would miss me" he said as he laughed tears running down his face but he didn't care in the slightest. It took an hour until his roommate found him in the tub full of blood and a half bottle of pills that's when the ambulance arrived. And then they sent him here and left.
Ammited for suicide