Chapter 4 : And So She Gets A Suit

Start from the beginning

****Training gear****

                                                                                    -------

It had been a week since Y/N moved into the Avengers tower and she had personalized her room with her signature color. She loved books so having a reading nook in her room was a bonus but she does love to go to the library that Tony had in the tower. When she wasn't resting or telling the Avengers what she knows about HYDRA she was drinking with Nat and Clint or in the library reading. Fury kept bringing her clothes from her old apartment and anything else she needed. He could  have done it all in one trip but she knew he was trying to keep his eye on her. And right on que he knocked on her door.

"Come in." Y/N was curled up in her reading nook. She didn't look up thinking it was just Fury but he was followed in by the God of Mischief. They were silent as Loki looked at her. She looked peaceful and focused on her book, which was The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Loki noticed that the book looked warn down as she looked up to meet his gaze. Her face went from peaceful to cold in a matter of seconds causing Loki to smirk ever so slightly.

"How are you feeling? I see you still like that book." Fury said. He knew that she was pissed that he brought Loki into her room. She glared at  Fury and then looked at the god out of the corner of her eye in which she swiftly threw another dagger at Loki who caught it in between two of his fingers instead of letting it go into the wall. "Seeing that you are well enough to throw weapons at people tells me you are fine. I would rather you rest more but it didn't stop you when you were 12 with a broken leg and it's not going to stop you now."

"At least you are catching on." She says reluctantly putting her book down and standing up. As she headed over to both Fury and Loki, Loki held the dagger out to her and as she took it she did not break eye contact with Loki. "So, can I start training with Fancy Pants over here?" She turned her attention to Fury smirking as Loki furrowed his brow.

Fancy Pants? He thought as looked at down at his pants.

"You can, but you need to go to Tony first. He made you a suit. Since you will be working with the team you get one." Fury says as he turns to walk out of the room.

"I'm not some super hero, I am an agent and assassin of SHEILD who is helping super heroes finish MY mission." Fury turned around looking at both Loki and Y/N.

"You're right you are not a super hero. Because, as I see it, you have a power that you do not know how to use and not to mention a bad attitude, meaning you are ready to save no one." Fury's voice was raised and he walks towards Y/N who was shocked but kept a cold looking expression. "You alienate yourself and refuse to forgive yourself from your past. You don't need to be a super hero, if you don't want to, but you need to be apart of this." With that Fury walked out leaving a stoic and cold looking Y/N who was clenching her fists. 

"I'll wait outside and we shall go to Tony and then the training room." Loki swiftly left the room shutting the door behind him, not only did he feel awkward but he could. He did not look at her as he left but peaked inside her mind a little. For a brief moment he saw a little girl playing board games with a younger Fury and both were smiling and laughing. He decided to get out of her mind before she noticed him in there. Once the door was shut Y/N started throwing daggers at the wall letting one single tear escape from her eye. She then wiped it away from existence and put her hair up and changed into her training gear. When she opened the door she looked at Loki who was leaning against the wall.

"Ready whenever you are Fancy Pants." She said and lead the way. As they were walking to the elevator to get to Tony's lab Loki kept staring at her. "If you got something to say then say it." They reach and walk into the elevator and she faces the god with her arms crossed. Loki faces her and chuckles under his breath.