Feelings to Another

Vexy P.O.V

I woke up on my bed and yawn look outside such a beautiful day out there. Seeing the beautiful sunrise.

I sigh and went of to the kitchen, where I start a simple breakfast every other morning every since I got here I was fit in already, everyone was so nice, especially Papa, he helped me to be outgoing.

Right now I'm just having smurftoast and blueberries. Place them on the table and began my eating, I kept thinking of that day I came here..

Flashback

In smurfette birthday party while I was singing this song that I listen to at my exfather tablet thingy I remember the lyrics of it someone catch my eyes on it was that grouchy smurf who says hello to me I was kind ashy to say hi to him at when I was inside the smurfalator
So I decideto approach him while singing.

"Ooh my my ,baby don't be shy"I winked at him to trust me to let him dance with me he was shy to dance so I grab his hand.

" I see that spark flashin in your eye" he smiles at me nervously.

"My heart beats fast cause I want it all"
Took him up the stage and he widely smile at me.

"So baby come with me and be my..."

Suddenly a weird smurf put boxs above our feet and exploded so I grab grouchy hand tighter and try to finish the lyrics while up In the sky.

"Ooh la la" grouchy says it with me and wave at the sky for some reason like maybe someone is watching us or something .......weirdo

When we landed grouchy caught me with his hands on my waist I blush slightly and say.

"Thank you grouchy smurf".

Grouchy blushes as well and says"No problem vexy but please just call me grouchy".

I nodded my head with agreement.

End of flashback

I sighed I still remember that memory.

I finished eating, put away my plate, cup on the sink, and went to get dress with my usually clothes but I have a white Smurf hat on I got ready open my door and see Smurfette my older sister that I trust.

"Good morning sis sleep well" smurfette says with a happy tone.

"Yeah I did" I smile at her but I had a wonderful dream about Grouchy Smurf
I mean Grouchy I gotta learn to say their names instead of Smurf.

We began walking along the paths as we pass by other Smurf's greeting us and saying good mornings as usual.

"Such a lovely day"Smurfette said, happily.

"So what do you want to do today?"I asked, walking next to her.

"Let's hangout at my mushroom, then we can decide later today?"She said, smiling.

"Sounds good Sis"I smile back, and glance at the known Grouchy's mushroom.