vσllєчвαll?🏐

That's someone I don't know

Short brown hair.

Brown eyes.

And a male.

Yup, never seen such a human.

At first I thought it was a female body builder since I'm so hellbent on finding the girls' sports club but after I defeated my deceiving mind, it seems like it really is a man.

A grown man.

I hesitated on whether I could walk in with my shoes, stand there like a plant or do something about it.

Pretty sure the sports teacher said that the second gym is where the basketball and volleyball girls' clubs practice. So, this man is definitely related to one of these clubs.

I can ask him about it.

Problem: how can I reach him?

He probably noticed my troubled expression because he sweat-dropped laughing nervously.

I just waited there with that twisted face of mine because my concerns didn't change yet.

Should I fly to him? Or walk on tissues until I get to him?

He decided to say something to assist my poorly laboured mind, "it's fine. It's fine! Just take off your shoes and walk in!"

"Ah, right! I'm so dumb..." I mumbled and walked wobbly to his figure that was standing beside a cart filled with volleyballs.

"Be careful, the court was polished not long ago!" He advised as he watched my retarded way of walking. Once I reached him, he smiled and asked with so much confidence I thought I would be eradicated from planet Earth, "how can I help you, young lady?"

Gulping in the nervousness and applying what I have been practicing to say ever since lunch break, I spoke quickly and incomprehensively, "I just wanted to ask- you're the coach of which club? I mean, I want to ask about a club! But you're from a club..."

He blinked.

"Right?" That's what I added to try and fix the masterpiece of words I created.

"Okay, okay!" The dark-haired man gestured for me to calm down as if I was a child with a handgun pointed at him.

This is so embarrassing. If only I could tell him that I used to be an A class human in communication...

I guess the idea has gone to my head.

The idea that people are treating me differently because of my appearance making it hard for me to communicate with them.

When I was 'pretty', people would talk to me in a welcoming and an encouraging tone. Not like now and I think that I've been thinking the same thing whenever I'm talking to a new person.