вαll tαlk👁️👄👁️

So, yes

So, yes. Nekoma High.

Home of the most average and gorgeous/handsome looking humans, except for me, of course.

It's okay. I'm quite useful to the student body, I think.

How so?

Well, if someone thought they were ugly, I'd just walk up to them with a fabulous posing to emphasize my existence in this fine establishment and HAZAA! They realise the worth of their genes.

The thing is just like grades.

Whether they'd like to admit it or not, if someone knew there is a classmate with a lower grade, they'd instantly feel better. So it's safe to say that the girls probably feel relieved to know that Kyoko exists?

Most definitely.

In the end, my birth is not in vain, thankfully.

As I neared the entrance, the giggles of a group of girls caught my attention and I ended up looking at their perfect forms.

These girls probably got prettied up after going through puberty and, being the young adults they are, started to take intense care of their skin, body and, most importantly...

Hair.

'It looks so tamed,' I thought in awe with starry eyes.

It's not like my hair is assuming its usual representation of the sun at the moment, but it certainly would if I set it free from the only shield I find effective.

The bun.

I may be exaggerating here, though. When that hair is loose, it's not as wild as a lion's mane, it's just decently wild.

Still...

This hair is so wild that even if I tried tugging it behind my ear to look cute like human girls, it'd still snap out like iron springs.

And guess what? It's not my fault it's that way.

Just genetics.

My mother, Mizuki, said that the same thing happened to her when she hit puberty.

She told me of how she yielded unworldly beauty in middle school, until puberty smacked her down from her majestic butterfly form and into a dying fly.

Suddenly, Mother's soft, healthy curls turned into wild ones and her rosy cheeks got tainted with scattered pepper when she went out under the sun.

She also mentioned the 'mysterious' appearance of a dinosaur's belly.

I snickered at the memory of this mystery.

If anyone could come out and explain, it would most certainly be me because I know very well that lusting over junk while your body is giving signs of puberty is probably the only cause behind this belly.