was this a date?

-

"how did it go?" seokjin asked, immediately noticing that yoongi wouldn't stop smiling and his cheeks were red, "so uh, he asked me go put with him but i don't know if it's as a date or something but it made me flustered and my stomach felt like i had butterflies" he said, he couldn't stop smiling.

"ah, yoongi falling in love? haven't heard of that in a while" seokjin chuckled, yoongi let out a small laugh in response, "you make me seem so old, i'm 22 seokjin"

seokjin hummed and smiled, "it's nice to see you happy yoongi, let's go out to eat, i want to talk to you about something" seokjin said, yoongi nodded and went on his phone. he didn't really want to go.

-

yoongi and seokjin went to a small breakfast place, yoongi chose some pancakes with fruit and some orange juice to drink. seokjin chose an omelette.

"so what did you want to talk to me about?" yoongi asked as he drizzled syrup on his pancakes, seokjin let out a sigh.

"i'm just really sorry about judging you about your addiction and saying things that are nonsense. i think my unnecessary comments have impacted our friendship and it hurts me, i'm really sorry, is there a way i can make things better?" seokjin asked, yoongi wasn't expecting that at all, but his heart was touched at the kind words.

he showed a small smile, "thanks for apologizing, it means a lot. i think it'd benefit us both if you took the time to research and understand my addiction instead of judging me" he spoke, looking down at his pancakes to not make eye contact with seokjin.

"will do" seokjin spoke, yoongi smiled widely, "thank you hyung"

-

yoongi was trying to distract himself from the nicotine he was craving, seokjin had made him keep an ice cube on top of his tongue to get rid of the craving but it wasn't working.

he shut his laptop and headed outside with the pack and lighter. the craving was too strong to let go of.

seokjin had cut up fruit and vegetables for him as an attempt to try to make the boy's craving go away but it didn't work. yoongi felt hopeless.

-

"hey yoongi, i finished making that therapy appointment that you asked me to make" seokjin said as he walked outside, yet to notice why yoongi was facing a weird angle.

seokjin felt a pang in his heart when he saw the cigarette in between yoongi's index and middle finger.

"yoongi?" he softly called out, yoongi threw the cigarette onto the grass and dug it in with his shoe, "yeah?" he nervously asked.

'don't say anything stupid' seokjin reminded himself.

"u-uh, i made that appointment you asked me to make" he said, yoongi nodded, "thanks hyung, when is it scheduled for?" yoongi asked, seokjin hummed, "i wrote it down on a sticky note, i'll place it on your dresser" he said, "sounds good, thank you"

-

yoongi had a session with minji and her therapist, also known as a family therapy session.