8. better than none*

Start from the beginning

"Well, well, well, what did I do to be graced with a call from Ashton Payne this evening?"

"I'd like you to fuck me."

I could hear him choke on the other of the phone, which triggered a coughing fit, so I just kept talking.

"You're not gonna make it weird right? You're not gonna try to date me or something right, because I am not interested in that, I would really just like to use you for some good sex and then continue on with our friendship as is. If that doesn't work for you that's fine, I can call someone else, but-"

"I'm on my way right now. Getting in a cab as we speak. We're all good, I would never try to date you, I don't have a death wish."

"Excellent. Then I'll see you soon."

"See you so fucking soon."

I decided to spend the time waiting for him cleaning up the apartment a little bit. I didn't want to clean hard enough to get sweaty, but I also knew that Niall wouldn't give a shit if I was.

The thought of fucking Niall had been bouncing around my head all afternoon. Well, ever since that day at the studio to be honest. He's just so into me, it's so hot. It's so hot when a man desires you so openly, makes my stomach flutter and my thighs clench.

The best part was that he was pure fun. Niall has always been fun, there have never been feelings there other than lust.

Well, I mean I love him dearly, but more like a brother than anything...but nothing like a brother at the same time. Is that friendship?

I didn't have time to spiral over platonic love any further, because Niall was pounding on my door, interrupting my thoughts.

I ran a hand through my hair, shaking it out as I made my way to the door. I didn't bother to put pants on, it seemed pretty pointless, so I remained in my lilac lace underwear set and a simple white t-shirt.

Before I could even really open the door, Niall was pushing through it. He was kind of panting like he just ran up the stairs, and his hands dropped to his knees as soon as he got inside.

"God, please tell me you haven't changed your mind." His voice was breathy because of the panting, and he said it while he threw his head up from his bent-over position.

"Uh, no. I'm good...Are you good?" I crossed my arms over my chest and shifted my weight to one hip, waiting for him to calm down.

He stood then, taking a deep breath and straightening out. "I have quite literally never been better in my entire life than I am right now."

He took two steps toward me and grabbed my face with both hands, pulling himself in to smash our lips together. I let my hands rest on his torso while he tilted my head back to capture my mouth at a better angle.

His tongue ran lightly across my bottom lip and I opened it for him, letting his soft tongue explore my mouth while he moaned softly.

I let my hands slide to the front of his shirt, and I tugged on the front of it until he nodded softly. I pulled the bottom out from its secure tuck inside his pants and slid my hands underneath to feel his warm skin.

I felt his torso flex as a small grunt came from his chest, he kissed me harder then and slid one of his hands down to the edge of my shirt. He lightly traced his fingertips over the exposed skin between the shirt and the lace of my underwear, it gave me goosebumps.

His hands slid under my shirt as his mouth moved to my neck. He kissed soft pecks down my jawline and then left longer, open-mouthed kisses on my neck. The tip of his tongue teased delicate patterns into my skin while his thumbs softly stroked the bare skin under my bra.