ONE

"Come on Mr. Kim, you don't even love Mr. Jeon, right? Let me take care of you, let's have some fun, yeah?" A tall buff man whispered at the tipsy man's left earlobe, the said man was hovering over the weak male, pinned against the wall beside the door of a hotel room.

The drunk male was out of his mind, weak, and didn't even know where he was or what is he doing nor who was the one that was talking. He is unable to escape the stranger's hold on him. And he badly wants to leave there. He feels disgusted.

"P-please let me go... I need to go home..." The drunk male muttered weakly, wanting to go home since his head had hurt from drinking, he knows that he has a weak tolerance of alcohol, but he drank anyway. To show that he was powerful. To show that he isn't weak but look at him now, can't even push away the unknown man that was now leaving kisses on his neck.

"Why go home? To have a boring night again at Jeons. You don't want this huh? But your moans say otherwise, ugh such a tease." The male replied to his pleads whilst roaming his hands around the blonde-haired male's body.

Suddenly, the tipsy male's body was lifted, they entered the hotel room and he was thrown over the soft bed.

The blonde male just wants to rest.

So, he closed his eyes, didn't even care what would happen next.

~

"I'm going to Busan, you don't need to contact me there, if the press asked something just say that I'm on a vacation and you didn't come along since you have businesses here in Seoul." The raven-haired male uttered whilst fixing his things inside his baggage, readying himself for his so-called Busan vacation without his lawful husband. He is already dressed since in just a few minutes he would need to go.

"I know what to do, you don't need to remind me." The husband shortly replied with a sip of his tea, fingertips holding the golden teacup with class and sophistication, he was seated on their fluffy black bed, wearing his satin magenta robe.

The two males that are talking inside an expensive-looking room within a castle-like house are non-other than the most famous legally wedded couple, Jeon Jeongguk, a prime, rich and fine man who is famous for being one of the best lawyers in the country of South Korea, and the topmost broadcaster of the nation and also a fine man named Kim Taehyung.

Jeon Jeongguk was a highly paid lawyer because of his name and competent performance in prosecutions. There are no records of him losing a trial, resulting in the clients paying high wages to him. Many people admire him because he was just not a leading attorney, but he has also the looks and a built that people would die for.

Kim Taehyung was considered now the crowning broadcaster and journalist of South Korea. He gained the recognition of his name because of his multi-awarded documentaries, whether it was about ecstatic stories or terrifying ones, people can't think of other broadcasters or journalists that would beat the mentioned male, because of his dedication and braveness in every documentary that he covers. He also held the exquisite beauty despite a bunch of his covers and nearly risking his life on his petrifying stories that he covered.

But despite their high standard names, there is a shady side that the power couple held.

They were just wedded legally out of fame. To gather more attention to the people of their state and keep nor upsurge their reputation. There was no love or affection that transpired, just talked it out. Looks like the show was just made to gain another trophy again to show off to anyone.

However, this just happened at the beginning of the deal. Because as the agreement happened, after some time, the high-payed lawyer grew affectionate towards the journalist, that he confessed to his legal husband and was accepted, but not given back.

Jeon Jeongguk can't blame his husband, because the deal was just a bullshit arrangement that they both agreed. They didn't even expect that one of them would fall, so he shrugged off the careless treatment of his husband, but he still wants the other to feel that he loves him by his actions.

While the other one was utterly confused, he really didn't know how love works, but he was being nice to the other by accepting his treatment of him just to let the other know that he isn't rejecting him but he didn't admit to himself that he loves the other, since this was just a deal, a drama, nothing else.

Clink on the expensive glass nightstand and closing of the baggage's zipper is the only noises in the room, signaling that the blonde journalist is already finished drinking his tea and the raven-haired lawyer is done packing his stuff.

Jeongguk was readying himself to leave without goodbyes when he almost forgot that he needs to return something to Taehyung.

"Wait here, I need to return you something." He said to Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded, confused because he can't think of anything that his husband borrowed from him, but he just shrugged it off.

Jeongguk went to their walk-in closet to get the thing that he would return.

After a few minutes, Jeongguk came back with a closed fist.

"Bogum said that I should return this to you. He didn't tell why it was with him, but I didn't ask him more, I just got it and went away."

He held his husband's palm, pushing his fist on it then opened it.

When Taehyung averted his confused gaze from Jeongguk to the thing on his palm, his eyes became wide.

It was a necklace.

The necklace.

The necklace that Jeongguk gave him when his husband confessed that he has fallen.

The necklace that he didn't know why he was wearing every day, even when he would take a bath or sleep.

The necklace symbolizes the devotion of his husband to him.

The necklace means his husband loves him.

He stared at it for some moment, realizing how the heck the necklace happened to come in Park Bogum's hand, Jeon Jeongguk's rival and co-worker.

Then his eyes went again to his husband, curious of his reaction because hell, he knows that he has sinned.

But he didn't know.

But then again, the evidence was there.

And it is slapped against his conscience.

And his heart.

His heart hurt.

He was looking at his husband, waiting for him to say something but he didn't utter anything, just looking at the doe eyes that his husband was throwing on him.

"Gguk, I c-" Taehyung was about to explain but he was interrupted by a shush of his husband. His index fingertip touched the pouty pink lips of the pretty journalist.

Jeongguk touches the smooth face of his beloved husband, feeling amazed at how it was smooth and pretty at the same time. A hint of adoration and sorrow in his eyes was evident.

Maybe if he didn't fell, it would not hurt this much.

They stayed like that for some seconds, then Jeongguk nearly forgot that it is time for him to leave.

He kissed Taehyung's temple, his lips lingered a bit on it and Taehyung closed his eyes. He felt that his heart melted a bit.

"I need to go Tae, I love you." He said to the seated male, he smiled at him before fetching his baggage and going out of the room. A tear escaped from his eye, but he just wiped it with his hands.

Taehyung didn't move a bit from his place earlier. He was clutching the bed and the cloth on his chest.

He can't breathe properly. He felt like his heart was stabbed many times because of how it hurt.

He was gasping for air; his eyes became blurry because of the tears.

And then slowly, his vision went black.