Deku vs. Class 1-A (Final Exams)

Start from the beginning

As they were walking, they spotted the exit in front of them.

"There it is!" Mina shouted as the class raced towards the exit.

Wait... Bakugo thought.

This almost seems to easy Ochako thought, on a similar train of thought as Bakugo.

"Anyone else feel it getting warmer?" Jiro asked.

Ochako's widened as she now had a newfound worry for her friend.

"WAIT MINA STOP!!" She shouted.

Mina stopped just in time to see the entrance get blocked off by a field of fire, blue, purple, white fire that was actually just heat taking the shape of fire.

"Impressive isn't it," A scarily calm voice said from above them.

The whole class turned around to see Deku slowly floating down, his piercing silver eyes glaring into the souls of every single person in class 1-A.

"I once told Ochako that if I were to burn one's DNA with the heat of my quirk, then they'd be immune to my heat. However," Deku started off as a chuckle escaped his lips. "What I failed to tell her was that if I burned one's DNA with the heat of my quirk, just as you can be immune, you can also do the opposite and attract my heat. Perfect for traps, wouldn't you say?"

The class' eyes widened at this new revelation.

"It's like I said," Deku exclaimed with a grin. "Just because an opportunity is presented to you, doesn't mean you should take it."

"She could've died if she stepped even a little closer!" Ochako shouted in anger and frustration. She was having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that her friend almost died had she not warned her. And that her beloved boyfriend was the cause.

Deku turned his piercing gaze directly towards her and glared even more intensely which caught the girl off guard.

"I don't think you understand the situation you're in," Deku told the girl. "I don't know who you think I am, but I am not your lover, nor your friend, or classmate. I am a villain. My objective is to kill you." He said with hardened resolve.

Ochako gasped as she took in this realization. This was no longer a game, nor a simple test. This was survival. The only way she was gonna get her Deku back was if she passed this test.

And she was going to do just that.

"Now, who's first? Let's see...." Deku said.

"Eeny, meeny, miny," He started as he disappeared and reappeared at light speed right in front of Kirishima. "You."

Kirishima screamed in surprise as a fist came right at him. Luckily, he was able to bring his now hardened arm up to block. Unluckily, on impact his arm immediately cracked and the force of the punch was enough to send him across the mock street into a building,

"Ejiro Kirishima. Quirk: Hardening. HA! You couldn't crack an egg with that so called quirk of yours." Deku told the boy.

"You don't deserve the luxury of being beaten by part of my true power, yet I have to give it to you. Better yet, why don't I kill you and make things go faster?" Deku suggested as he closed in on the hardening quirk user.

Then, out of nowhere, Sato came with his quirk activated and punched Deku. Only to find out that he caught it without looking at him.

"Rikido Sato. Quirk: Sugar Rush. Once you consume sugar, you get freakishly strong. But what good is it, if you can't hit your opponent." said.