Chapter Four

I read and reread the script I had created for the umpteenth time. PJ had said that Dan told him he'd be coming home today. I anxiously sat alone on the couch with my laptop and a cup of tea. My phone buzzed, it was a text from PJ saying that had Dan left his flat. That gave me about fifteen minutes before he got here. I had to figure out what to say to him, he's been gone for a few days and we hadn't spoken a word since our argument.
After a while I heard the front door unlock and I decided I didn't want it to seem like I'd been waiting for him to get home so I scrambled around before getting into my room. I heard Dan walk into his room.
Should I go talk to him? Should I leave him alone for a while? Should I wait for him to come talk to me?
Thoughts buzzed around my head before I made my decision to wait until tomorrow to talk to him. I still needed to think of what to say to him. I want to apologise. I want him to forgive me. I just don't want to loose him.

Dan's POV
The second I got home I heard Phil run to his room. I was sort of glad he did so I wouldn't have to try and talk to him. Part of me thought I should apologise to him for being a dick. The other part of me thought that I should continue to ignore him; after all, he was the one who messed up. I did feel kind of bad about treating him like this but this isn't something I could easily forgive him for. He knew I wasn't ready for the world to know, we hadn't even told our parents yet. They most likely knew by now. I hadn't bothered to answer my mum's calls and explain things to her which also made me feel bad. I just don't feel like explaining anything to anyone because really, it's none of their business. Slowly I walked to my room wondering if I should stop by Phil's room to talk to him. I stood in front of his room for a brief moment before deciding against it. I went into mine and threw myself onto my bed. I thought for a while about everything that's been happening before falling asleep.