𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ✔︎

Start from the beginning

"But Grawson was my bwst frwend and and you guws t-took him away from m-me." I said starting to feel my eyes water. They all looked at me sadly. Papa picked me up and sat me on his lap. "Aww princess I didn't mean to make you cry I just didn't like how he was trying to hug you, but I promise from now on I start letting him come over plus he's coming to your birthday party so you see him there sì." Papa said

"Sì." I giggle. Sì is such a funny word sì sì sì. "Now give me a hug." I gave papa one of my famous bear hugs "I love you papa." "I love you to princess."

"What about us you forgive your big brothers to buttercup right?" Ace winces. "I forwive you guws to." I giggle then go over and give all my big brothers a bear hug. After that we all start eating breakfast and they made my favorite pancakes with sprinkles and frosting on the top and Hashbrowns on the side, and they even let me have a birthday cake milkshake to drink yay.

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑁𝐴

We were all done eating so everyone started getting ready to go to our princess's birthday party. I hurry up and get ready then I go and get gabby. "Aww sweetheart you have frosting all over your checks." I said to gabby picking her up and placing her on the side of my hip. "Sowy mommy the food was just so good." Gabby's explains rubbing her belly. "What ever you say sweetheart let's go give you a bath so we can get ready for your birthday party."

After she gets out the shower I start getting her ready for the party. Her party is princess and the frog themed so I dress her up in Tiana's dress and shoes from the movie. She said she wanted to wear her hair down so I wet her hair a little withe the spray bottle then put moisturizer and leave in conditioner threw her hair.

 She said she wanted to wear her hair down so I wet her hair a little withe the spray bottle then put moisturizer and leave in conditioner threw her hair

♥︎𝐺𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴

♥︎
𝐺𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴

"Do you like it." Mama asks. "Omg mama I love it You made me look so prwy. Can we go show daddy and my brothers now."

"Sure sweetheart let's go." We head down stairs and when I hit the last step I start running to where my brothers are "look I'm so pwety." I said spinning. "Aww gabby you look like a princess." Vincent says. I see daddy coming the stairs and I go run to him. he picks my up and sets me on his hip "Daddy daddy look! Mommy made me look so prwy."

"You look like a princess, Principessa." Papa said making me giggle. He hands a blue box, "what's this papa?" "Open it princess." I open the box and there was a beautiful green and gold color crown. "I had to get a crown for my princess." He says kissing my check. "g-graziy" I said trying to say thank you in Italian to make daddy happy. "It's grazie principessa but I'm so proud of you sweetie you been getting so much better at Italian.

"Okay now lets get going." Papa says. We all get in this huge white limo it was so pretty on the inside plus it had a lot of candy inside to that I got to eat yay. This is Turing out to be the best birthday ever and I can't wait to see Grawson.

 This is Turing out to be the best birthday ever and I can't wait to see Grawson

We were finally at my birthday party and I was so pretty

We were finally at my birthday party and I was so pretty. When you first walk in it looked like a little café it had a princess and the frog sign and it even had Louis the lalligator by the sign. And when you enter the back of the café it was like a huge ballroom but covered in grass and flowers to make it look like the lagoon with chairs and tables around it. It was so beautiful. There was so many people here.

I tried to see if I could find Grawson but I couldn't see him over all theses people. I tug on mama shirt "mama where's Grawson." "He some where here sweetie how bout you and I go look for him?" "Ya lets go." I said happily taking her hand.

"Uh momma momma look he's right there!" I let go of her hand and start running towards him. "Grawson Grawson!" I said as I give him a huge bear hug. "Gabby I missed you so much!" Grayson says hugging me back. "I missed u to grawsie." "I like your crown it makes you look look a beautiful princess." His words made me blush and feel butterfly's inside my stomach. "Tank u." I say looking down blushing. "I got you something," "oh what is it!" I ask excitingly. "You really wanted a bunny but your parents said u have to wait till you get old so I thought you can have this until your parents get you a bunny, but if you don't like it I can get you something else." Grayson says scratching the back of his neck. "I love it tank Grawson I name her Bella and I love her till the day I die." I said then gave him a thank u hug.

I'm sorry this chapter took so long Thank you for 56k reads I love all of youWear a mask and stay safe

Thank you for 56k reads I love all of you
Wear a mask and stay safe.
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎