Confronting.

Cameron's POV:

Nicole was lying on my lap sleeping with blaze in her arms while I played FIFA with nash and Johnson.

I was focused on the screen.

"YA BABY. THATS A GOAL" Nash said. He got up and ran around. Nicole woke up. As did blaze. He started barking. I looked at Nicole. She looked tired. I kissed her forehead.

"Let me play." She said. I handed her the remote.

"Do you even know how to play" Nash asked.

She looked at him. "Of course. Back in the day this is all my brother and I would play." She said.

Nash nodded.

They started playing the game. She got so focused.

Sam's POV:

Taylor and I were were outside looking over the sky. It was about 11 at night. All the lights lit up the city. It reminded me of home.

"Sam. We should talk" Taylor said.

I knew this talk. I got a feeling in my stomach. "Yeah"

"I think we should end this" he said.

"Why" I asked. I blinked my tears back.

"I met someone else. At the wedding. She really nice and cool. She was one of the bridesmaids." He said.

"So you never had feelings for me? I was just some girl you wanted to hook up with" I asked. I started to get mad.

"No no no. It's not like that. I liked you a lot it's just that" he said. "But she's better than me." I finished.

"Taylor. You such an asshole. Goodbye" I said. I ran down the hall.

Nicole's POV:

I heard the door slam close. We all turned around as Kennedy woke up. I saw Sam run inside and upstairs. I got up and ran after her.

I walked into the room and she was sitting in the corner.

"Hey what happened" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it" she mumbled. She had tears running down her face. "Just. I want to be alone"

I nodded. "Ok. I'm here if you want to talk" I smiled. I got up and started to walk to the door.

"Wait" I heard her say faintly. I turned around. And looked at her. She got up and walked to me. I hugged her and say on the bed. "Taylor broke up with me for some girl at the wedding" she cried into my chest. I looked at her. She had makeup all over her face. It was soaking into Cams shirt I was wearing. I rubbed her back.

"Sam. Your gonna meet boys who are gonna use you for sex then leave you the next day. Don't be someone's one night stand. Your so much better than that. Yes you probably loved Taylor but he has never held a strong relationship. I was gonna tell you but I knew you could handle it. Breakups hurt. And it's gonna be pure hell for a couple weeks. I understand that. Remember how upset I was when me and Daniel broke up and then he did the same thing to Kennedy. It was horrible. But I promise you. Your gonna find a boy who is absolutely perfect for you. He will never hurt you and when he does. He will fix you just like that. If he truly loves you. He will never leave your side or yell or hurt you. He will just stand there when your in a fight and listen to you go on and on about how your right and he's wrong. I know this because that's how it is with my brother and heather. It's how love works. It's a weird thing. But it works out in the end. I promise" I told her.

"Thanks Nicole. I really needed that." She smiled.

"Do you wanna be alone" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything" I told her.

"Ok. Thank you" she smiled. I could see she was still hurt.

"Of course." I hugged her again before going downstairs. I scooped blaze up and sat next to cameron.

"C'mon Nash. I about to slay you in FIFA." I said.

We played more.

I ended up beating him again over and over.

"Ok. Fine you win. Your better. I'm going to bed" he stormed off. I laughed.

"Good night" Jack said. He had Kennedy sleeping in his arms. And nova was on her stomach sleeping.

It was 3am.

"Ready babe" cameron asked.

"Yeah" I smiled. I had blaze sleeping in my arms.

I groaned. "What" cameron laughed.

"I hate stairs" I said. I walked closer to them.

"I'll carry you" cameron said. He came over and picked me up. I laid my head on his shoulder. I touched his jaw line.

"What are you doing" he laughed.

"Admiring your sexiness" I said.

"Thanks" he said. We walked into the room. Cameron set me on the bed. I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it.

"Yeah" I asked.

"Can I sleep on your couch. It's gonna be weird with Taylor" Sam said. I opened the door as she walked to the couch.

I turned the light off and laid in bed with cameron. He rubbed my back as we both fell asleep together.