Chapter 2

Cami's POV

It's been a year since the rest of the Mikelsons just ignore Nora now. Today, Davina and Nora are going out for a girl's day since Hayley and Rebecca only do it with Hope. " are you ready princess." " let's go. Said Davina" " mama. Vina. Said Nora" "did she just say her first words. Said Davina"

" Yeah, she called me mom and you Vina." " aww, she's soo cute. Said Davina" "this calls for a celebration." We left and treated Nora for a spa day and got ice cream. We came back to the compound and saw everyone all over hope. " Kol guess what." " what happened Cami. Said Kol"

"Nora said her first words today. Said Davina" "what no way our little princess said her first words what were they. Said Marcel" "mama and Vina." Everyone turned and looked at us as if we had just gotten here. "Ohh hello, Cami why don't you come over here and play with Hope. Said Klaus"

" I'm a little busy playing with Nora." We all went to Kol and Davina's room and started to play with Nora. Then out of nowhere Nora got up and started to walk. " no way she's doing it. Said Marcel" "you got this. Said Kol" " c'mon you got this. Said Vina" Then she started to walk to Kol.

"Yay, you did it" Marcel got a camera out and started to record her and took some pictures of her. Then we all took a picture together. We spent the rest of the day with Nora.

Sorry, it's short.