SUIBJECT CONFIRMATION ( sign here ) ─── O. Diggory

 Diggory

TRANSCRIPT ONE

TRANSCRIPT ONE

O. DIGGORY ─ "Is this on?... Drat I don't know how to work this muggle technology - Arthur! Arthur, just before you go-"

[ She leaves the room, returns with Arthur Weasley ( Born 1950 ) of the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office. He fiddles with the machine for a while, a look of delight on his face. ]

A. WEASLEY "That should do it, Ophelia, just send an owl if you need anything - hopefully not, Ford's owl left a mess in the office yesterday afternoon. That reminds me, Molly mentioned that the kids were looking forward to the next babysitting stint, if you help any time soon."

O. DIGGORY ─  "I should be free at the weekend.. they said that the case is pretty low level so I doubt I'll be that busy. Thank you for all your help Arthur, Kingsley thinks it's a bit silly of me to use this to document it all, but it's my first case."

A. WEASLEY "No worries, Ophelia. I think it's a good idea to have a record of it. You know, something to show your kids. Like I'll show them that old Ford when they're a bit older. Now I must be going.. plenty of things to do."

[ Arthur Weasley leaves, Ophelia Diggory remains in the room adjusting the muggle device. It's a camera that films things, and she had a tape recorder in the middle of the messy table. Finally, she looks towards the person sat the other side of it, who is reclining in his chair and looking around the small office. ]

O. DIGGORY ─ "I'm so sorry about that, Mr. Black. Now, I know it must be a surprise to be called in here, but as I'm sure you're aware, in your father's will it requested that a case was opened for the disappearance of your brother Regulus."

[ Ophelia Diggory is referring to the clause in one Orion Artcurus Black's ( Born 1929, Died 1979 ) will that asked the Ministry of Magic to look into the disappearance of his younger son, Regulus Arcturus Black ( Born 1961 ). In front of Ophelia is his elder son, Sirius Orion Black ( Born 1959 ). ]

S. BLACK ─ "Sirius is fine. Ophelia we went to school together - we sat together in Transfiguration for a couple of months in sixth year."

O. DIGGORY ─ "But.. fine.. Sirius, I'm sorry for the loss of your parents, I-"

S. BLACK ─ "I'm not."

O. DIGGORY ─ "What?.. Nevermind, as you have heard, the reason why you have been called here is because it has been requested that a case opens to explore the disappearance of your younger brother. I have been assigned this case, alongside my partner Kingsley Shacklebolt, who.. unfortunately isn't here right now."

S. BLACK ─ "Kingsley? Wow, I haven't heard from him in a while. He's done well for himself then - We used to play Beater together on the Gryffindor Quidditch team."

O. DIGGORY ─ "Yes, Sirius, I know. I was there. Now can I just-"

[ Ophelia Diggory stops. It seems that Sirius Black has gotten up from his chair and looking around the office. Ophelia Diggory has got her head in her hands. ]

O. DIGGORY ─ "Merlin, this is going to be hard work. Can we get Mr. Potter or Mr. Lupin in here? Mr. Lupin preferably, I'm sure he'll speak some sense."

[ Sirius Black points towards the door, Ophelia Diggory heads towards it, before pausing and moving to turn off the muggle camera, and then the tape recorder in the middle of her desk. ]

END OF TRANSCRIPT ONE