18 Exams

Y/N's POV

"I'd always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." "I found them far too easy and my scar was burning through the entire thing as well!" "Speak for yourselves. All right there, Harry?" "Did you not listen to what my sister just said. Her scar keeps burning, so does mine." "It's happened before." "Not like this." We said at the same time "Perhaps you should see the nurse." "We think it's a warning." Harry said and I continued "It means danger's coming." We were walking to Hagrid's hut when I stopped and said "Of course!" "What is it?" Asked Hermione "Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?"

"Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?" Asked my brother. "I don't know, I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." "The stranger, though, You and he must have talked." He urged "Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said "After Fluffy and how one of the students had not trouble training him, a dragon's gonna be no problem." "And did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Me and Harry asked "Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often do you come across a three-headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him. I said "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example. Just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep." "HAGRID!!!" I shouted as the trio looked at each other. "I shouldn't have told you that. Where are you going? Wait!" He said as we ran to Professor McGonagall's classroom

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore." "Immediately!" Harry and I said "I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here." McGonagall exclaimed "He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." She continued. "He's gone? Now? But this is important!" Harry said "This is about the Philosopher's Stone!" I urged. "How do you know...?" "Someone's going to try and steal it, I am also training Fluffy and putting spells up to protect it so I had to know." "I don't know how the other three of you found out about the stone, but I assure you it is perfectly well protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly." McGonagall said as the four of us signed and left her class room.

We walked out of her class and was talking about it. "That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape. Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy." "And with Dumbledore gone..." "1. Snape already knew how to get past Fluffy and 2. I was with Snape when Hagrid was at the pub and got the egg." I urged "Good afternoon." We heard a familiar voice say. "Now, what would three young Gryffindor's such as yourselves be doing inside pestering a Slytherin on a day like this?" "Uuh we weren't pestering her we we were just ..." "You ought to be careful. People will think you're ... up to something." As he finished saying that he gave me a look to follow him, I did and we left. "Now what do we do?" "We go down the trap door. Tonight. We also need to tell Y/N later seeing she knows the spells protecting the place." Later that day when they trio found me they told me what they were planning and asked if I were in, of course I said yes I love causing mischief.

Later that night I was with the trio in the Gryffindor common room (GROSS)and waiting for everyone to be asleep. We crept down the stairs and saw Trevor sitting on the arm chair, I immediately knew that Neville was there to so I got my wand out ready. "Trevor, shh! Go! You shouldn't be here!" "Neither should you and especially with a Slytherin. You're sneaking out again, aren't you?" "Now, Neville, listen. We were" "No, I won't let you! You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again. I'll fight you." He said in a nervous way. "Neville, I'm really really sorry about this. Petrificus Totalus." I said as he froze and fell backwards. As I put my wand away I heard Ron gulp and say "You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant, but scary." "Let's go." Harry said "Sorry again." I said "It's for your own good, you know."

Word count-791