10 First quidditch game Pt 1

A/N- I knew Gryffindor are meant to win but Slytherin will as we are the seeker that's all. Here is chapter ten

The Slytherin team were trying to get me to eat my breakfast as it was the first game of the year, and they didn't want their Seeker not Being able to focus because so was hungry but what they didn't know was that I wasn't hungry at all even though I missed dinner the night before. I at a green apple they were my favorite and a piece of toast.  We went to the changing rooms and I saw that the team and made a good spot for me to get changed as I was a female and the rest of the team were males but they also wanted me to have a good changing area to get me excited for the game. We went over the game plan and for everyone to try and get me to the Snitch and stop my brother from getting it first. My only aim was to get the snitch and not worry about anything else only the snitch. I didn't have my uniform yet so Marcus gave me it and it was a perfect size for me to be able to do things in. To make sure it was perfect I did a few flips and tricks and it was just right. the team was amazed at my skills and saw why I was the seeker. After my little show we finished getting ready for the game and got into position for when the door in front of us opened to fly out.

Harry's POV

"Take a bit of toast, mate. go on." "Ron's right, harry. You're gonna need your strength today." Hermione agreed with Ron "I'm not hungry." I insisted "Good luck today, Potter. Your gonna need is, now that your sister has proven herself against a troll. A little game of Quidditch should be easy work for her. Even if it is against her older brother." Snape Said and walked off with a limp. In the bathroom I saw he had a cut on his leg and now he was limping "That explains the blood." "Blood?" Hermione questioned me "Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." "But why would anyone go near that dog?" "The day i was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts business, very secret." "So you're saying" "That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants."

I hear the squawk of Storm and Hedwig they both looked to be holding something. Hedwig drops it in my hands and Storm Y/N owl drops what ever she had in front of her. Pansy helped her unwrap what she got and Ron and Hermione helped me. Storm flew over to Snape and Hedwig to McGonagall. "That's not just a broomstick, Harry, it's a Nimbus 2000!" "That's not just a Broomstick, Y/N ,that's the latest and fastest broom to date, it's a Firebolt!" "But who?" me and harry said at the same time. Y/N looked at Snape and I looked at McGonagall they were both petting our owls while McGonagall looked at Snape who had a smirk on his face.

Y/N's POV

We were in position waiting for the doors to open and I was nervous. Everyone had the brooms the school supplied while I had the newest and fastest broom there was. Flint saw how nervous I was and talked me out of it. "You have the fastest broom you will have no trouble, and with your skills from what I have seen and heard you will do great." "Thanks flint." I replied but I was still a little nervous. The gates opened and we mounted our brooms. We flew out and did a few loops around the grounds. "Hello! Welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season. Today's game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" We got into our spots waiting for the game to begin. I looked at Harry and he nodded as to say same, I then looked at Fred and George and nodded to them which they returned. "The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!" "Now, I want a nice, clean game from all of you!" She said then kicked the box which released the Bludgers and the Golden Snitch which caught my eye immediately. Yes it was hard to see as it was so fast but somehow my eyes could follow it perfectly. "The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the Snitch is worth 150 points. The Seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." Madam Hooch picked up the Quaffle and tossed it high in the air.

"The Quaffle is released and the game begins!" As he said the last part all the Chasers tried to get the Quaffle. One of the players on the Gryffindor team get the Quaffle and go start for the goals as the people on my team try and stop her. The Slytherin team is known for playing dirty but I was not like that or at lease not yet little did I know in the next few years my attitude would change a lot. The girl threw the Quaffle, the Keeper on my team was just to late and it went in. "Angelina Johnson scores! Ten points for Gryffindor!" While harry was clapping a Bludger was heading straight for him "Harry watch out!" I yelled and he moved just in time "Thanks sis!" "Anytime" I returned with a smile. The game continues as i look for the Golden Snitch. One of our Chasers passes the Quaffle to Marcus. The Gryffindor Chasers try and stop him but as one of them got closer he kicks there broom which I thought was really unfair but then again Slytherin doesn't play nice. He tries to get it in the hoop but Wood comes out of nowhere and hit it with his broom to a Gryffindor player. "Another 10 points to Gryffindor!" Marcus took one of the bats from one of the Beaters and hit a Bludger at Wood which sent him off his broom onto the sand below. All I heard were Boo's, I looked around and saw wood in the sand below. I went down to him to check if he was ok and he was out cold, I looked at Flint with a disgusted look on my face and got someone to take he to the hospital wing and then I continued to play. The game went on an Slytherin scored and then again so it was 20-20.

Slytherin were playing really dirty but I just kept an eye out for the Snitch. Eventually it caught my eye but harry also saw it and we both started to go after it. As I was Chasing the Snitch mine and Harry's brooms started to go all over the place. I didn't know what as going on but all of a sudden there was a lot of mess going on in one of the Slytherin stands and me and Harry were nearly off our brooms. We were holding on for dear life. It was easy for me to get back on my broom as I was a gymnast but not so much for Harry. As soon as I was back on my broom I help Harry and we both asked if we were ok, nodded and the went after the Snitch which I saw and Harry followed me once I saw and went after it.