M/n vs Bakugou

As I went back inside the arena, I decided to make my way to a spot where I have a good view of the upcoming match. Afterall, the winner of that match will be my opponent for the semifinals, so I have to analyze this closely.

It would either be this Mina Ashido or this Katsuki Bakugou person. Ashido apparently has an acid quirk however, it isn't exactly perfect combatively based on what I saw during her previous round. As for Bakugou's explosives, that quirk seems to be perfect for combat and overwhelming opponents.

The question stands, if I have to face Ashido would her acid be able to melt my armor and for Bakugou would I be able to withstand close range explosions. I suppose I'll have to find out who the winner would be before I worry about all of that. Nevertheless, I'll have to continue being smart and clever when it comes to my next match.

As I was thinking, Present Mic began his very overly enthusiastic announcements for this match which in turn riled up the audience like usual. The two of them then appeared in the arena and the match began shortly after. Although she had put up a decent fight, the match had ended rather quickly by her getting blasted out of bounds. I suppose the only takeaway from this match was just to not make the mistakes she had made by keeping distance from him, I noticed he seemed a bit hesitant when taking a shot up close, that's probably a weakness.

In the meantime I'll just wait and see the first semifinal match between Shoto Todoroki and Tenya Iida. I'll just watch it and enjoy it, I'll worry about formulating a strategy after I win my semifinal. Anyways it seems like this round will be quite interesting and entertaining.

Timeskip:

I started heading down to grab my equipment, the first semifinal had just ended with Todoroki as the victor. It almost seemed either of them could have won the match but Todoroki prevailed due to his quick thinking. I'll have to be careful in the event that I do face off against him. As it seems that out of everyone in this competition, Todoroki has the most versatile quirk in my opinion. He can put up a great offense and a great defense, that's something that not many could do with their quirks.

As I was walking down the hallway my thought were disrupted when I heard a really loud and gruff voice yelling from behind me.

"HEY YOU!"

I stopped walking and just turned my head towards the back, not bothering to face my body to whoever this was. I saw that it was the guy that I'm supposed to fight next. He seems pretty hot headed and intense what it comes to fighting, he's probably done this to everyone else he's fought today.

"Could I help you?" I asked rather unenthusiastically.

He then pointed at me angrily.

"I just came to let you know that no matter how hard you try I'll beat you because this is personal now! There's no way in hell I'll let another quirkless person look down on me!"

What's this guy even talking about. Personal? Is every single fight he's in something personal to him. I've never met him so how could this be anything personal? And what's this thing about quirklessness?

I don't know, this guy seems like he's got a buttload of insecurities he needs to resolve. But that's not my problem.

"Ok," I said monotonely while walking away.

"HEY WE'RE NOT DONE HERE!" He yelled while walking ahead of me and trying to block me.

"Look, I don't even know who you are." I said while walking past him.

He stopped and looked shocked for a moment but his expression turned angry.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW ME?!? YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME!?!"