The Mandalorian

Two Weeks Later:

M/n POV:

I was currently sitting on a sofa with some other Mandalorians watching one of the TVs when suddenly the screen went blank then I news slide saying Breaking News appeared. A news anchor was then on screen to explain this breaking news.

"Good evening, everyone. Breaking news is currently unfolding over here in Tokyo. Today there was scheduled to be an important meeting between the Hero Comission and Tokyo's city council. During this meeting, gang members, believed to be part of the Yakuzu group Shie Hassaikai, have infiltrated the building and took everyone in there hostage. It's unclear what exactly they want but they've made it clear that they're willing to harm the hostages if anyone dares to come in. So far, the entire building has been surrounded by police and heroes, however no rescue attempts have been made at of fear that these gang members will kill them."

Once that segment was over two Mandalorians looked over at me, Axe Woves and Koska Reeves. They knew what Mandalore the Avenger wanted me to do, so they were probably thinking what I was thinking.

"Looks like I've got somewhere to be now. Tell Bo Katan that I'll be taking one of the starfighters," I said as I went to my room to suit up.

Once I was in my room, I grabbed my breast plate and put that on. Then I put the rest of my armor on. Afterwards, I grabbed all the usual gear for this. This time I decided that I would be taking my long rifle. I then headed towards the hanger bay and boarded one of the starfighters.

 I then headed towards the hanger bay and boarded one of the starfighters

As I began taking off, they hanger doors opened as I made my exit. Once I was in air, I initiated the stealth mode sequence. From where I'm at right now, and the speed this starfighter is going, what would last a few hours long train ride will only take 10 to 15 minutes.

It didn't take long to get there and I caught sight of the building where the hostages were, which was about 10 stories. I landed on a building right next to it as I kept stealth mode on, wouldn't want anyone seeing this thing.

Once I got off the ship, I went to the edge of the building so I could see what was going on in there. I took out my scope so I could get a better view and detect their heat signatures to figure out just about how many people were in there, and which floors they were on. Judging by the interior it's a typical governmental building where the first floor is this large plaza type of thing.

Bottom five floors are the only ones occupied. 10 hostages on the plaza floor with 5 gangsters. The other floors also had 5 gangsters with the exception of the fifth floor which had 8 gangsters. Judging by the layout of this they probably don't care for any hostages, they're likely searching for something on the fifth floor. The hostages are just a way to buy them time.

From the angle I'm at, I could clear out the 3rd and 4th building with my long rifle. I loaded my blaster rifle and aimed at the 3rd level. I then started blasting at them and got all of them at nonlethal positions on their body, which left them immobilized. They all fell while seemingly not making a sound. I did the same to the gangsters on the 4th floor.

I then grabbed some extra long cable from the ship and took it with me as  grappled towards the building, crashing through the glass and deattaching the cable from my wrist. Immediately they began attacking, but I noticed that one was doing something on a computer. I immediately shot a poison dart at that guy and I grabbed a hold of the cable as the rest ganged up on me.

I fought all of them with my mastery in physical combat as they tried using their quirks, but I was too fast for them. As I got in good kicks and punches to each off them, they slowly went down as some of them got their bones cracked. When they first one went down I quickly tied them with wire without the others noticing since they were too distracted by this fight. As they each went down, I continued tying wire around a foot or an arm. Even as I fought, I managed to tie wire around some of the ones that still held strong.

As I body slammed the last one that wasn't tied up, I managed to tie the wire on his foot. I then backed away to the first guy I tied who was knocked out on the floor. There were three guys that were still standing, although they looked pretty beat up with their plague masks cracked.

"What? Giving up now? Or maybe you're getting tired," one of them taunted.

"Hm, not exactly," I replied sarcastically as I kicked the first guy out the window. Since all of them wire tied by the same wire, all 7 of them also fell out the window, one after the other. Now all of them were hanging off the side of this building.

I walked towards the guy at the computer and saw how he was in a white cloak as opposed to the others who wore a black guy

I walked towards the guy at the computer and saw how he was in a white cloak as opposed to the others who wore a black guy. Immediately, I took him as some sort of leader or at the very least, the guy in charge. I looked at the computer and saw that he was downloaded encrypted files onto a flash drive that was attached. I guess whatever data is on these files were what they were truly after. I canceled the download process and took the flash drive out of the computer.

I proceeded to walk down to the second floor. From where I was at the interior plaza was entirely viewable and there was flooring on this floor that wrapped around it. The gangsters seemed distracted, as if waiting for something, and they were definitely bored out of there minds. One by one I grappled up each one as they didn't notice one of them started missing due to their distraction. Once they got to me I knocked them out. I managed to get 4 of them as the last guy noticed all of his buddies were gone as I snuck down there.

"Hey guys where did y'all go? Did this boss come down? Are we leaving? What are we gonna do with the hostages?"

"Nothing at all," I said as he turned around in shock. I headbutted him which knocked him out.

I turned my attention to the hostages who were tied to chairs which faced the glass entrance where all the police and some heroes were visible.

"Is anyone hurt or anything like that," I said as I came into their view.

"Thank god, you showed up, they said they were told we had an hour to live and that anyone out there made a move we'd be killed instantly," one of them said as I began untying them.

"There was only 10 minutes left on the clock, no one down here even heard anything upstairs, assuming you were up there," another said.

As I finished untying the last one they asked me if I was Mandalorian, to which I confirmed it. They then collectively expressed their thanks towards me as I escorted them out of the building. As I got them into the safety of the police I asked one thing.

"Who's the commanding officer and the top hero in this vicinity?"

An officer wearing a lieutenant's badge and a guy with wings approached. I handed the officer the flash drive.

"They were downloading encrypted files onto this flash drive, I assume that this data was what they were truly after. Also, there's some unconscious bodies in there you might want to take into custody."

I then walked away and went back to the ship.