34

Y/n POV

So now my aunt and my uncle know of my relationship with Reki and Langa

So now my aunt and my uncle know of my relationship with Reki and Langa. I got hit by the chancla for different reasons, not cause I'm dating two guys but because she wasn't the first to know. They were able to accept our relationship even though my aunt is a little hesitant but still supports.

"Hmm...it's no good," Reki said with a small frown as he inspected Langa's broken board.

I was sitting on the end of Reki's crafting table as he and Langa crowded over his board. I was wearing one of Reki's hoodies as it started to rain outside. The three of us were in his workshop shed.

"Huh?! It can't be fixed?" Langa says in worry as he let out a nervous sweatdrop.

"It's already snapped, so..." Reki states as Langa's facial expression dropped at the news making him walk over to me and placed his head on my shoulder. "What's up?"

"I always realize things after I lose them as I did with you, Reki, and causing Y/n to deal with that situation as well. About how much I cherished..." Langa said quietly with a solemn look as Reki and I glance at each other and let out a small smile.

"Well, if it's broken, you just got to fix it, just like you and Reki, and him and I," I said as I pat the teen's back before he pulled away to look at Reki.

"Yes, look we can start off with this..." Reki chimes in with a smile as he pats my knee so I can move it, and I did. The redhead opened the drawer as it revealed so many different wheels.

"That's so rad! They're all wheels?" Langa says in starstruck at the wheels, which made Reki beam out a smile.

"Yep and this one I made!" Reki says as he pulls out some wheels on the crafting table, beside me. He took out the one he made which was a black wheel with silver-grey spikes and even I was stunned at how the wheel looked.

"Huh? You can skate on something like this?!" Langa says in awe as I was also intrigued by it.

"Whoa, looks good enough to be a weapon as well," I say with a small chuckle, maybe I should use those wheels so I can run over Adam with them!

I had picked up a wheel that was red inside and had a beige color on the rolling part with some designs. It looked pretty neat. It felt very sturdy and rubbery, though I feel like it wouldn't suit well for skating unless it's raining or something.

"Yeah, but it was no good..." Reki said closing his eyes in displeasure as Langa did the same in disappointment.

"Then, what about that one, that Y/n's holding?" Langa asked as he and Langa both crouched down, laying their chins on my knees. I had to place down the wheel so I can just pat their heads which both clearly had wanted.

"That one is for rainy weather, it has grooves like car tires. I saw it in a magazine, I think it was there. Skate Fun, August issue" Reki explains as Langa grabbed the magazine that was on the other side of me. And he left to grab a stool to sit on, in front of me. I couldn't help chuckle at Reki's mispronunciation of the word.

"Skate fun, August issue?" I say with a teasing tone as Reki shot me a confused look.

"I said, 'fun', didn't I?" Reki says in confusion.

"The magazine is 'fan' like you're a big fan of something" Langa corrected which made Reki let out a puzzled look as he stood up, off my knee.

"Wait, there's a difference?" The redhead questioned in shock as I let out a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, there is, 'fun' is with a 'u', you use that term when you're enjoying something," I tell him as I grabbed a pencil and wrote on his scratched paper, the word 'Fun' in English letters.

"But both involve enjoyment, right?" Reki asks, looking at the paper as Langa and I look at each other both now thinking Reki's right about what he said. Langa and I smiled and looked over at Reki.

"Ah, yeah you're right," Langa says which made Reki let out a wide grin as he looked at the two of us. Ahh, they're both so cute~.

And with that Reki was soon onto work with the board, as I was now sitting between the pair on one of Reki's skateboard, high stool

"Alright, let's salvage any parts that we can use, that way, it's basically reborn. Hmm...are there any parts we can use?" Reki starts as I wanted to see how the process would go again.

"The foot clips seem okay," Langa says as he leans over my shoulder, resting his chin on it as we both watched Reki work.

"Hey...Langa, want to try taking them off?" Reki suggests, looking over at him as I felt the boy hum on my shoulder. "This has been something similar to training wheels for you until now, you still need them?

"No I'm fine now" Langa spoke with a sweet smile which made Reki and I do the same.

"Good for you, L" I said to him as I gave him a thumbs up for him to see from my shoulder.

"Hey... guys? Are you okay? That beef with Adam, what are you gonna do about it?" Langa asks us as he hugged me from behind.

"Well we're going to give all that we got, Adam may pull up more dirty tricks but I know we won't give" I say in which Reki hummed in agreement.

"Hmm and with that said, well it might be raining tomorrow, and we can't skate in this rain.....rain huh?" Reki whispered which left us on slight confusion.

A look of determination arose on his face as his amber eyes gleamed up as he was leaning right in front of me. He placed his hand on my free shoulder as he looked into my eyes as my cheeks flushed at the sudden proximity. "Y/n...I'm going to need to your board!"

"Ohh really? For what?" I say in confusion as Langa was also confused as well.

"You'll see for what" He says with his usual wide grin before suddenly giving me a peck on my lips. "Alrighty then let's get more to work!"

"R-Reki" I say with a flushed look.

"Y/n I want to kiss you too" Langa said with a small pout on his face.

"Oho so one peck isn't enough for you? I'll give you more kisses too" Reki said as he looked at me with a mischievous look.

"H-hang on you too! Ay wey you guys are going to kill me" I say with a sweat drop as we spent at least 15 minutes being a little too lovey dovey. But that Y/n simply passed away from having to much fan service....

*•*•*•*•*•
(Unedited)

Hey readers!!

So I had to split this chapter cause it was gonna be so many words lol, I will post the next chapter soon after finishing up editing it!

Also something I forgot to mention, for the confusion of our age, in the beginning of the fic we are 16, but we turn 17 a few months later set in some later episodes. I'd say we had turn 17 before the distance break between Reki and Langa. So we're 17 now, the same age as Reki and Langa! Lowkey I was planning to do a birthday filler but still don't know yet lol! Sorry for the confusion, I always forget to write about it!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the next one!