21

Y/n

We're heading to Miyakojima where the hot spring is located

We're heading to Miyakojima where the hot spring is located. Reki was the one who first didn't think we should go to one thinking that it's just an old people thing. But Miya insisted that it would help for injuries, like Reki's. I decided to wear a black skater skirt and a plain white shirt with some comfy shoes for the walk and skating. Normally I don't wear skirts unless for school but since most of my shorts were in the dirty laundry I was left with a few decent skits or dresses as well.

"Y-y/n!" I hear Langa call me out, making me snap up from my phone. My eyes were glued to my phone. sending messages to the group chat between Reki, Langa, and me but no one was responding.

"O-oh! Hey, L!" I say with a smile on my lips, feeling at ease that I found someone I know.

The pastel blue haired male wore a black sleeveless shirt showing of his slim firm arms but wore white pants with his usual blue laced shoes. He looked really cute! His ocean blue eyes took in my figure and noticed his pale cheeks tinted red.

"You look really nice," Langa said sheepishly as I walked towards him with a smile on my lips.

"Aha thanks, You look pretty great yourself. I don't think I've ever seen your bare arms like this before!" I say with a teasing smile as I poked his arm making the boy flush even more.

"Let's go find Reki" Langa said suddenly all serious making me confused at his sudden manner.

"Oh uh, okay" I say in confusion as Langa wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

While I tried to suppressing the heat on my cheeks Langa glanced back and glared at two teen boys who were about to approach her. The two boys quivered from the intense glare and decided not to approach me.

We spotted Reki who wear a yellow loose teeshirt, with light blue shorts and his shoes that he would usually wear. He was looking straight at a pretty lady who wore a light blue dress and wore a sunhat as he leaned on the railing.

"'So cute', that's what your face says" Langa mocked as we both leaned on the ferry's railing, our arms hanging out on it.

"N-no way!" Reki denied making me let out a bitter chuckle, getting the redheads attention.

"Oh please, we can see right through you and it was pretty obvious," I say with a closed-eyed smile.

"So, someone like that is your type? That's good, one less rival to fight over for my kitten~" Miya said with a teasing smile.

The younger boy was also wearing some comfortable clothes, with a white and blue collar shirt and some green shorts. Miya walked towards me and engulfed me in a tight hug as Langa and Reki stared at the boy in annoyance.

"Mmm, you smell very nice kitten and you look so pretty~" Miya cooed as he looked at me in heart eyes and proceeded to nuzzle his face on my neck, as I met a awkward chuckle, patting the boys back as I think I heard him purr.