𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━━ 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

╔═════════════════════════════╗
in which she resembles a storm, so
he tries to gain love for the rain !
╚═════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════╗in which she resembles a storm, sohe tries to gain love for the rain !╚═════════════════════════════╝

*possible trigger warnings:  mature language and alcohol use

after letting out a small groan, alex softly grumbled, "jesus christ." the boy's voice was husky and raspy, the dry mouth of his becoming more prominent as he fluttered his eyelids open.

once the black haired boy opened his eyes, he was greeted with blurry vision as a sudden wave of pounding rushed over his throbbing head. out of instinct, alex immediately brought his calloused fingertips toward his temples, rubbing the sensitive skin in small circles in hopes of alleviating his pulsating headache. the boy sulked deeper into the couch cushion he was lying on, laying back flat and accepting defeat due to his sickening headache. alex wasn't even hungover from the tequila yet, it was solely his body rejecting the large amount of alcohol he downed earlier that night. the boy closed his eyes once more, hoping to sleep off the hammering pain, until the heavy rain outside forced him not to.

right outside of the living room's window sill, alex's ears were filled with nothing but the sound of heavy rain pellets beating upon the glass. the black haired boy let out another low groan, hating the depressing skies and loud raindrops that only made his pounding headache worse. alex tossed his face to the cool side of the couch with the intention to sleep once more, but the substantial downpour only rained heavier, drastically crashing against the glass window like hail to force alex awake.

"fuck you, rain," alex quietly cursed, scolding the rainstorm outside as if his words could magically halt the weather.

"what the hell are you moaning and groaning about?" aurora murmured, her voice was muffled as she had her face buried in her roommate's chest.

alex immediately darted his head down, beholding the sight of a close-eyed aurora. the boy was so drunk that he didn't even realize that his roommate had crashed on top of him, but he wasn't necessarily complaining. with her brunette locks cascading down his torso to her face gently rising and falling due to his shorter breaths, alex simply stared down at aurora in admiration. he wanted to wrap his arms around her, hold her closer to his chest if that was even possible— but he kept his composure and tucked his hands behind his head, quipping, "the rain."

aurora shifted where she laid, rubbing the side of her cheek deeper into alex's chest. the entire motion was innocent, unintentional even, but it was enough to make the boy hold his breath. "what about it?" the brunette softly probed, her speech was slightly garbled as the tequila in her system was still evident.