Today we will be baking a cake. Discuss with your partners what task you will each have.

"Okay so who is going to get the Ingredients?" I asked.

"I will" Julie and Averman said at the same time.

"Rock, paper, scissors"I suggested.

"No...y'all should throw hand for the spot" sania said laughing.

"I think that is a great idea" Luis said laughing also.

"Um.. maybe just rock, paper, scissors for right now" I said with my eyes widened.

"Who is going to mix all the ingredients" I asked.

"I'll do it" Sania said raising her hand really quick.

"Okay what about baking the cake" I asked writing on a clip board.

"Oooo Meeeeee" Averman said excited.

"I'll wash dishes because I don't think anyone would want to do them"I said trying to get things done.

"Who is going to ice the cake"I asked

"I will" Goldberg said before Luis even got a chance to speak.

"And Luis you are left with serving the cake" I said patting Luis on the back.

"Okay now everyone get your stuff ready so we can start" I said sounding like a manager.

"Yes sir" Averman said saluting.

"Averman she's a girl you idiot" Luis said slapping Averman on the back of the head.

I few minutes pass and I don't have any dishes to wash yet. I was sitting at the table with Luis waiting for everyone to finish. As I was sitting there Luis decided to set the table. I was watching Luis for a little bit until I start to think. Why did Charlie ask if I liked Portman?. Also why is he acting so weird. I just met everyone today I don't know them enough to like anyone. With Charlie and Ari it feels like I've know them forever.

"Hey y/n what you thinking about" Luis said grabbing a chair and sitting next to me.

"Nothing..why?" I said to Luis.

"Come on y/n I know your lying" Luis said looking at me.

"Spill it" Luis said out of curiosity.

"Well today is my first day and everything had been so weird" I said looking back at Luis.

"It gets me kind of worried that everyday is going to be like this"I said looking away with my eyes twinkling in the light"

"It will get better.. I promise and if it doesn't, you let me know and I'll try my best to fix it" Luis said smiling.

"Thank you Luis" I said before we were called to go help.

"Y/N you have dishes piling up" Julie said point at the sink.

I went over to do the dishes and got started. Before the cake was done Ari and Adam walked into the class. They walked over to our station and were just watching over us. I guess they were just here for the cake. I mean I heard some of the boys call Adam a cake eater but I don't know if that is what that means.

"Hey Ari... why do they call Adam cake eater" I asked Ari.

"Well they call him cake eater because he lives in the wealthier side of Minnesota" she said leaning on the counter.

"So would I be a cake eater too?" I asked

"Well ...yes .....but no... it depends" she said with uncertainty.

All of a sudden Julie started yelling at banks and Ari to get out of the kitchen. She said they couldn't get cake because they did not help. Julie looked frustrated but I don't know why. I personally don't think it is that big of a deal. As long as the teacher gives us a grade we are free to share with anyone.

Ari was not having it. She yelled back at Julie which caused Adam and Goldberg to fight for some reason. They argued for about a minute until Sania told everyone to shut up and sit down. Which made even me a Luis sit down.

"Listen up everyone" Sania said sounding like a teacher.

"There is enough cake for everyone to share"Sania said stating the truth.

"Julie stop acting like a little girl"
"Ari stop yelling I can handle this"
"Adam and Goldberg y'all don't even have a reason to fight" Sania tried to say in one breath.

Now that, that whole thing is settled the cake smells like it is done I said pointing at the oven.

"Oh shit" Averman said as he quickly put on his oven mits.

Averman took out the cake then Goldberg was in charge of frosting the cake. It turns out Goldberg at most of the frosting so we had to use whatever was left. After that we got grabbed for presentation then Luis served us all a slice of cake. All of us sat at the table together and enjoyed our cake.

🔔ding, ding, ding🔔Finally time to go home we'll of course before practice. Today honestly hasn't been too bad. I got to meet a lot of new people and make new friends. Now all I have to do is play Warrior/duck hockey..whatever that means.