giant//boyxtiny//girl (1)

mike gets back from school exhausted and bursts into his room and throws the backpack on the floor and jumps on his bed, he couldn't believe that it was finally Friday he can finally relax and not worry about homework for another two days as he was laying down on his bed he started to feel hot after all it was almost july so its boiling where he lives and there was no air conditioning because it broke last night while he was asleep, "cant take this heat no more" he started to take off his shirt and moved on to his pants as he was about to take em off he looked over at his bedside table to see his "pet" narla. then he stood up in front of her slowly taking off his pants as she watched in horror *moans* he pulled down his pants and boxers and his cock was already hard from looking at her and he was sweating like crazy.

"ahhh mmm ahhhh" he was moaning and rubbing his erection up and down up and down up and down slowly going fast "shittt ahhh uhhh ahhhh ahhhh mmmm" he would squeeze his balls and tug on them "fuuck fuhh fuck mmmm" then with his other hand he grabbed the small girl "eh!" the small girl made a sound of surprise.

"shir narla baby im so horney baby be daddy's good little girl baby come on" he said as he laidback on his bed, he tugged on narla's clothes and she was trying her hardest to keep them on "dont make daddy mad and show me those pink pussy of yours shit baby" he had to rip narla's clothes off and her tits were bouncing from how hard he ripped her clothes off "fuck baby~" he moaned he used both hands to touch her boobs and play woth them and every time he pressed his rough fingers on them she would squeak and moan "you like it dolly? mmm i bet your slutty ass you do" then he got her closer to his face then out of no where he started licking her boobs "mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm~" 

narla's pov:
this giant creep keeps licking my boob and i cant help but let out small moans as he licks "ahh!" he started sucking on my tits! *suck* "ahh!" *suck harder* " ahhh ahhhh" *suck and twirl tongue "shit! ahhhh ahhh auhh auhhh" then he stopped? what why wou- "AHH" he started sucking on my pussy but sucking so aggressively its insane! "ahhh mike please mik-- ahhh auhhh mik--k ah auhh ple.." hes sucking and sucking  "ahhhh ahhhh" *sucks* "ahhhh uhhhh auhhhh" he hums as he sucks so it adds vibration "mmmmm mike please ahhh this is so good but wrong" he started sucking non stop sucks and sucks then sucks and sucks and sucks and suck until "ahh!!" "AHHHHHHH~~~"  "ah huh huh huff" i came.  i look up at him licking his lips
"my turn now dolly." huh?

mike's pov: i bring her down to my dick and it is throbbing i can feel blood pumping so hard to it "shit baby you're gonna make daddy so happy" before she can protest i smack her on my bulge and start rubing up and down up down up down "mmmmm fuck baby" up down up down "fuck youre so good mmmm *groans* then he stops and brings her up then shoves his finger into her tight pussy "AHHHHH! SHIT" she screams in pain which makes me even more horney then i push it in and out in and out while she screams in pain i still continue doing this till her pussy is fully stretch out and she stops screaming then i lower her to the tip of my dick she looks down in horror then looks up "PLEASE MIKE NO IM GONNA RIP PLEA- AAAA"  "ahhhh babyy take it take it for daddyyyyy~~~" while i scrunch my face from how good she feels i almost use her as a flashlight my dick starts going in n out in n out n then out "fuuuuccckckkkk" ""mmmmmmuhhhh~~" in n out in n out n out "babyyyy~~~"  in n out in n out in n out "fucking toy youre my pet you toy~" in n out in n out in n out in n out in n out in n out then when i felt it "oh fuck baby take it take it take it TAKE IT FUCK FUCK FUUUUCCCKKKKK" i came in her and her stomach started to fill up in my cum i pull her put slowly "ahhh" then throw her on the side and fall asleep.