"okay." i said catching my breath from laughing.

tubbo then got up and walked to the door, "bye y/n." he said as he left, "bye tubbo." i said smiling.

i heard tommy say "wot" and "why" then a few seconds later i heard the front door close and i walked over to my window and seen the two boys talking.

tubbo was behind tommy and i heard my phone ringing and seen tubbo slide his phone into his pocket. when i grabbed my phone i seen he was calling me, so i answered and muted myself so i could hear what was happening.

"what happened in there ?" tommy asked concerned.

"well we changed our minds." tubbo said sounding sad which made me laugh.

"what are you on about ?" tommy said sounding like he wasnt sure if it was a joke or not.

"we decided we dont like each other anymore, we also decided we shouldn't be friends anymore." tubbo said now sounding heartbroken which made me feel sad but i started laughing when i remembered he was joking.

"you're not serious are you ?" tommy said now stopping in his tracks.

"yeah its over, she even said she was going to the smp." tubbo said and i rolled my eyes from how dumb that sounds.

"wait really." tommy says as he turns around and look at my window causing me to fall on the floor so he doesn't see me.

"yeah." tubbo said sniffling, wow hes good.

"oh im sorry mate." tommy said sadly.

tubbo looks behind him at my window and i take that as my que to jump in and say its a joke.

"oh its such a bummer isnt it." i say laughing making tubbo laugh.

"wait what." tommy said looking around for me.

"yeah im leaving the smp and never speaking to tubbo again." i say now laughing like a maniac.

"yeah y/n is no longer my girlfriend." tubbo says laughing as he brings his phone out of his pocket.

"yeah its official me and tubbo are breaking up." i say through laughs.

"whats going on ?" tommy says sounding tired of us messing around.

"you guys can come back now tubbo." i say smiling.

"okay, come on tommy ill tell you on the way bye y/n see you soon." tubbo says.

"bye tubbo." i said as i hang up.

i wait 5 minutes for them to finish walking back then i hear a knock and let them inside before the 3 of us go back to my room.

"so you both are dating ?" tommy asks as he sits down on the edge of my bed.

"yup." i say sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"we just wanted to prank you." tubbo says giggling and sitting next to me.

"now lets prank everyone else." i say and take out my phone opening the "smp family" group chat.