Connections

Connections
CxTannir
[Connection Series Book #1]

ConnectionsCxTannir [Connection Series Book #1]

—x—x—x—

A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with millions of followers at his feet.

How will their completely different lives allow, or prevent them from getting what they want? Expect some drama, flirty lines, steamy scenes, funny best friends, and perhaps, an overall epic love connection.

—*~*—

Carter came around the corner as his eyes darkened with a predatory gaze. Oh no. He took a step forward, minimalizing the distance with every dominating stride, as I froze in my spot. My breath hitched as his arms finally encircled my waist and his eyes locked with mine. In one swift motion, he flipped my body so my back was pressed against his chest and hands gripped the curve of my hips.

"What game are you trying to play at Valerie?" he spoke in a husky voice.

Goosebumps danced along my skin as his hot breath fanned against the shell of my ear and his fingertips lit a trail of blazing heat along the length of my arm.

Mentally shaking myself from the trance of that which is Carter Bryson, I tilted my head towards him and whispered; "One where you'll lose." Quickly escaping his hold on me before the tension became unbearable, I spun on my heel to face him and slowly backed away towards the exit. "Good luck though." I added mischievously.

With a smirk and a devilish glint in his eyes that could even give hell a run for its money, he replied; "I'm not a player though, baby. I'm the gamemaker."

— x — x — x—
Book Status: Completed
CxTannir
— x — x — x—