Chapter 5

Okay so maybe it wasn't the best idea to make Ben listen. I, at first, attempted to talk to him when I found him, but it was at Mr. Smoothie's and a lot of people were there. So, as to not cause a scene, I picked him up and ran, (I was the same height as him now, but all that training to prepare my body was coming in handy).

He was not happy and tried to transform into one of his aliens, but he ended up turning into Grey Matter and I trapped him in an energy orb. To ensure we'd be alone, I teleported us to a grassy field and let Ben go.

The Omnitrix timed out and Ben reverted back to normal, "Did you seriously just kidnapped me?!" He shouted. To be honest, I was kinda acting on impulse. But we're here now and we're gonna talk.

"Look, I know you're still mad at me." I started. But Ben crossed his arms and turn his back to me. "But I-" "What? You're sorry that you left me? I'm fine okay and we're done here." Ben interrupted me and transform into XLR8. But I was done being ignored.

Before Ben could take off, I formed a barrier and he ran into it. "Ow! Hey! What are you doing?" He yells. I stood my ground, "Look. You're mad and if I know you, so let's make deal." Ben perked up at my proclamation. "If you win, I won't bother you anymore. But if I win, we talk things out. Right here, Right now." I state. Ben was quiet for a bit, but then smirks, "Alright then." He says dawning his mask and ran.

I formed another barrier but this time he stopped and changed direction. This went on for a bit, until I felt a little strain on my body, "Oh, I see. He's trying to tire me out. Smart B." I think to myself. I then decided to try something else. "Hey Ben!" I shouted, "Try this on." I then concentrated some energy to my fists then punched the ground, causing the earth to crack a bit. This caused Ben to lose his balance.

XLR8 may be fast, but a bumpy ground and having balls for feet can be challenging. Ben hit the watch and transform into a tiger-like alien. Rath, one of my favorites, (He is tough and hilarious). "Let Me Tell You Something (Y/N) (L/N)! Rath Does Not Like It When He Has To Talk About Stupid Stuff And Fight With An Old Friend! Who Had Left Rath Six Years Ago!" He shouted. I might be in trouble.

Rath then charged at me and I jumped over him and punch him in the back. Apparently, he did not like that and tried to swipe at me with his long claws. I dodge his swipes but lost my footing and fell on my back. Rath was about to punch me in the face and I got scared. My powers sensed my distress and released a burst of energy, blasting the hot-tempered alien away from me.

That wasn't my intention but it worked. Rath was about to get up but I used my powers to hold him down with glowing (F/C) cuffs. Rath kept struggling and I started to feel a headache, but I kept strong, "Enough! You can't change aliens and I have you pin. Admit defeat!" I state sternly.

Rath kept trying to break free, but soon stop. He looked at me and growl a bit, "Fine." He grumbled. I release him and he got up and the Omnitrix choose to timeout and Ben was normal again.

He looked at me and crossed his arms, "Okay, talk. I'm listening."

(Didn't expect a fight did you? Well you got one.)