⊱┊3.

My Younger Brother Wants to be a Husband - Chapter 03

Freya went to her seat in tears.

It seems that the first meeting with the new family members has been completely twisted. She cried a little because she thought she was hated by her new younger brother.

Seeing depressed Freya, Jean barely stopped laughing and spoke to Emily in a calm voice.

"I've never seen Milian so embarrassed."

"Haha, I'm sorry, my daughter is a little sloppy."

"It's okay. It feels good to think that this quiet mansion will be pleasant."

With a pleasant smile, Jean stroked Freya's head with his big hand.

Freya shyly blushed her cheeks thanks to Jean, who was trying to become a dad on behalf of her father who had never seen her face. Still, she was glad that the duke seemed to like her.

Millian didn't come back to the table until he had finished eating the pudding.

***

News of the remarriage of the Marquis Rachel and the Duke of Edmore quickly spread.

In the Empire, articles were published calling it a rare romance, and countless people gathered at the wedding hall to celebrate.

Freya looked at Millian with a sullen face.

Millian, whom she met for the second time only on the day of the wedding, was wearing a robes with a color similar to Freya's. The two were supposed to sprinkle petals together at the wedding.

Milian didn't even look at Freya's side. He even crossed his arm and his legs.

Freya sat close to Millian, regardless of his attitude.

"Millian, Hello?"

"......"

Milian moved to the end of the sofa without replying.

Freya sat closer to him. It was because she thought he was shy because they met after a long time.

Millian moved precariously so that only half of his thigh was over, and Freya caught up again.

But she followed too fast, Freya stopped pushing Milian. Millian was about to fall backwards, reeling with the sound of 'Huh!'

"Aack!"

Freya grabbed Milian and prevented him from falling. Thanks to this, Milian's waist was held safely.

Like a scene from a waltz.

"....."

"....."

Freya's long hair tickled Millian's ears. Millian did not make a clear expression for a while, but made a full impression.

"Stop bothering me!"

Millian pushed Freya and shouted harshly. Freya also stumbled, and Milian fell back and hit his head.

Freya also tried to caught Milian back and then fell forward.

Freya, who had thrown Milian down, scurried and shouted, riding on his waist.

"Oh my god! What do I do! Are you okay, Milian?!"

"......"

Milian lay blankly with a shocked face. It was unfair to be laid down by a girl, and he felt pathetic to himself who fell back without a single balance.