⊱┊2.

My Younger Brother Wants to be a Husband - Chapter 02

"You dress up so pretty."

Freya's headdress was released by Millian. Thanks to that, freya's hair that was tied up, now rolled down.

The smell of the balm that she applied hard in the morning tickled his nose.

Millian grabbed a handful of freya's loose hair by hand and lightly put it near his mouth. He breathed deeply as if he was smelling a scent he missed.

Freya was stunned by the sudden act of Millian and hardened.

Millian's eyes turned to Freya.

Somehow it was difficult to see his flaming eyes straight. Freya's eyes shook shallowly.

Was it because they met after a long time? He was just sitting in a different behavior from her younger brother she knew.

Then his thin fingers touched Freya's mouth.

as heavy as a fierce predator growling Strong as if he was blaming her.

"You laugh and smile to a guy who isn't me."

"M-Millian?"

Freya cares about Gladian behind Millian's sudden affection. Still, he was a man who she might marry, she thought it would be rude to show such a behavior.

Freya took a step back from Millian.

No, She tried to back off, but Millian's big hand grabbed her by the waist and blocked her.

"Wait, there's Gladian in the back. What's wrong with you all of a sudden, haha."

Freya laughed awkwardly and slapped Millian on the shoulder. Millian nevertheless held her close to him.

Millian turned his gaze from Freya to Gladian. Millian, who was staring at Gladian with tremendous look, said briefly to Freya,

"Who said that you could see other man? Do you want to see me go crazy?"

"What are you talking about? Why is it my fault though?"

Freya looked at Millian with a face that she didn't understand anything. Millian clenched his teeth and said to Gladian,

"It's a miracle I didn't pull his eyes out right now, Freya."

Chapter 1 - I have a younger brother

Freya stared at the boy who was sitting in front of her with a dreadful expression.

She thought the red eyes between his silver hair resembled the eyes of Toto, her favorite.

Toto was a white rabbit doll with a red ruby stuck in his eyes.

This is because she had something to say to Mary, who was proud of her brother and looked down on herself.

In addition, the younger brother in front of her is more handsome than Maria's brother. She didn't expect to have such a cute little brother.

Freya groaned inside, thinking how he would cry at Maria.

Unlike Freya, Millian did not seem very pleased with Freya.

At the meeting of the first two families, Millian did not focus on the meeting, and he just yawning.

Freya smiled brightly, handing over her favorite cherry to Millian's plate with a determined face. It was her expression to get along well.

"Eat this."