⊱┊1.

My Younger Brother Wants to be a Husband - Chapter 01

Her younger brother, who left for the battlefield without notice, returns. He also became a war hero in 5 years.

When the news that Millian was heading back reached the Castle, the attendants were busy from the morning.

Freya humming and making a bouquet of flowers for her little brother.

The bouquet of Iris, a symbol of the Rachel family, and Amaryllis, a symbol of the Edmore family, were very beautiful to Freya's eyes.

It has been 13 years since Freya's mother, Marquis of Rachel, and the Duke of Edmore, the father of Millian, got married.

It was 5 years ago that her little brother went to war.

Freya was excited to meet her little brother after 5 years.

Her younger brother left so coldly that she wondered where he would go.

He didn't consider her a sister from the beginning, but Freya didn't care anything.

Eventhought they're not blood related, Millian was her brother no matter what anyone said.

"Lady, you must be happy to hear that your little brother's coming. You even hummed."

"Of course, i like Millian the most. Just see, even if he refuse, i'll give him a big kiss."

"Oh my, milady. Master Millian is an adult now. Why do you want to give him a kiss? Do you still see him as a kid?"

"What do you mean? He's my brother."

Freya smiled back at the maid. Freya was going to give Millian a very strong welcome, whether he hated it or not.

It was a little disappointing that there was an appointment on the day Millian came, but it was not possible to cancel it because it was the day we decided to meet as a family.

Freya handed the bouquet she made to the maid.

"Please keep it well so that it won't wither."

"I understand."

Freya, who tied her light purple hair high, blinked her blue purple eyes and double-checked her appearance with a mirror.

After Millian went to the battlefield, it had been 5 years since she delayed her marriage, saying that her younger brother was still in battlefield and she could not marry.

I was a bit embarrassed because my parents arranged it, saying that I couldn't postpone it anymore, but I was glad that Millian came just in time. It would be sad if his sister got married without him.

Now that I thought I could find a good husband and get married, I felt light-hearted as if I had completed my long-cherished business.

I was just about to get on the carriage from the castle, but I saw the Duke of Edmore rushing out of the castle on horseback in the distance.

"Father?"

Freya called the Duke of Edmore out in a hurry, but he disappeared without a hitch. Her mother, Marquis Rachel, followed him out of the castle on horseback.

They were both dressed in indoor clothes, in such a hurry.

'What's going on?'

Freya looked curiously, tilt her head, and step into the carriage.

When Freya arrived at the meeting place, she once again checked herself with a hand mirror and smiled satisfactorily.

As she entered the restaurant, a man in a neatly dressed beckoned to Freya from afar. This was her second meeting with Gladian, the eldest son of the Marquis of Rotein.