Chapter 6 (Guilt) Edited

(Notice) Hey everyone! so I choose a suggestion that I was interested in and wanted to do :) I hope you will enjoy this chapter!

This was the suggestion! 

-3rd POV-

As Muzan was walking to the ally he thought a bit and decided to get something while looking around he finds....his wife with another guy. Staring at them in the distance he starts to get a bit..well Frustrated Muzan thought to himself 'Who the HECK is this guy?!' he was so mad but decided to not confront them. He walked to the ally infuriated and then soon came trouble

"Hey!" A random person says "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?!" the guy yells. Muzan frustrated and annoyed tells him "Sorry", the random person pulls Muzan by the collar and holds out a knife. "You better get out NOW or I'll KILL YOU!" he yells Muzan inraged at what the guy was doing punches him in the eye soon Muzan kills the guy with no mercy at all. Muzan teleports to the infinity fortress still annoyed and frustrated and annoyed.

"Muzan-san your back," Tanjiro says with a smile "SHUT UP" Muzan yells and slaps Tanjiro then storms off into his room. Tanjiro still back there touching the slap starts to tear up then eventually cry, Daki hearing the yelling run to the entrance they see Tanjiro standing there crying.

-Tanjiro's POV-

I stand there crying to myself "T-tanjiro are you o-ok?" I hear a voice ask me I wipe my tears away and turn around to see Daki standing there. "Y-yeah I'm ok.." I reply "No your not Tanjiro... I saw you cry, come here it's ok" Daki tells Tanjiro in a reassuring voice. I ran to Daki and she hugged me "It's ok let it out." she tells him I don't know what came over me but I start crying my eyes out Daki still hugged me rubbing my back saying "It's ok Tanjiro." It reminded me of my Mother...I start crying more and more and before I know it, I could see nothing but Black.

-Daki's POV-

I hear yelling so I rush to the entrance and see Tanjiro crying there, I reassure him that it's ok, and soon after I look down and see him asleep. I walk upstairs and go to the room that all of the uppermoons were in "What happened?" Douma asks "....Muzan he.." I say "what?" Doma asks "Muzan he hurt Tanjiro.." I tell them with a worried tone "HE WHAT?!" Kokushibou yelled "SHH Tanjiro's sleeping!" I tell him Kokushibou calms down. I walk to the futon and place Tanjiro down and cover him in a blanket.'

-Muzan's POV-

After the incident of what I did, I felt guilty for slapping him and I...felt pain in my chest I don't know what came over me but I slapped him... I was so mad that I didn't even realize what happened till I stormed off...I felt sorry and horrible about what I did I wanted to apologize but I was too scared that I might hurt him again..