Chapter 2 (Cuddles 💕)

-Tanjiro's POV-

I soon wake up with my neck hurting really badly, I feel what is on my neck and it feels like a bite mark... Then soon enough I hear someone getting close to the door so I pretend to be asleep to see if it might be safe or not. "I know your awake kid you can stop fake sleeping." said a strange voice, I open my eyes and it was the mysterious man that I talked with yesterday. "What am I doing here..?" "You forgot the deal we made yesterday??" He told me with a slightly strict voice. I look at him confused and it soon popped into my head about the deal we made yesterday.

-Muzan's POV-

This kid looks at me confused, did he seriously forget about that deal we made yesterday? He soon looked at me with a surprised shocked face. Then he feels his neck and looks at me "Umm...why is there a bite mark on my neck?.." He asks me out of confusion, "Well just to make you mine of course." His eyes widened and a blushed expression covers his face. It was silent for a while till I had to say

"Well make yourself comfortable," I tell him before leaving and closing the door. I teleport to my house and find my wife reading a bedtime story to my daughter. "DADDY!!" she says with excitement "Hey sugar," I said to my daughter "Tsukahiro let me read to her, you should get some sleep," I tell my wife. She nods and gets out of the room and goes to our room. I read my daughter a few stories till she falls asleep, I head to me and my wife's room to see her in a deep sleep.

I teleport to where Tanjiro is and see him lying in the bed asleep too, I go on the bed with him and lay down beside him "Nez..uko..." I hear him say in his sleep I look at him and stroke his hair, it was so soft and silky... He soon lays on my chest and hugs me while he's asleep. I gently laugh at him and grin too, soon I pat his back and then I fall asleep with him. (Soooo cute!! <3)