Chapter 3 (Greeting)

-Tanjiro's POV-

I soon wake up with the sun shining bright on my face, I stretch my arms and yawn after having a good sleep. I see someone in the corner of my eye... I turn around to see.... that mysterious black hair man in a robe. I think to myself ( Kinda dumb since he's already thinking in his mind but just go with it..) who even is this man I don't even know his name or anything... I stare at him for a while, "How long are you going to stare at me while I'm asleep??" he said which made me flinch a bit.

"U-umm what are you doing here..?" I ask him, "What I can't be in my own room." He said. We sat in silence for a while until I asked him "w-what's your name..?" "My name? it's Muzan Kibutsuji why?" he told me calmly and curiously. 'Well...we just haven't really..introduced each other yet.." I tell him, "so then what's your name?" he asked me "My name is..Tanjiro Kamado.." I replied back. "I will be back, behave while I'm gone," he told me strictly then he disappeared I sat on the bed for a while longer till I see a blond-haired man walk in. "Hello," he told me "h..hi," I tell him nervously "wow you look pretty cute in real life," he told me I feel my face burning up a little. "Anyways what's your name I'm Douma." He says to me "I..I'm Tanjiro Kamado" I say.

-Douma's POV-

I look at Tanjiro while his face is still a little blushed, where did Muzan even pick up this cutie?? He was sitting on the bed wearing a white robe "so how did you sleep with Muzan??" I tell him with a grin. "I slept q-quite ok w..with him..." He tells me with a flushed face, I laugh a little "Then how about you sleep with me tonight??" I tell him while staring at him. When I said that his face went bright red "I'm kidding I mean Muzan would murder me if I did" I tell him. "You should get out of bed and get ready there are clothes in the bathroom closet, meet me outside when you are done so I can introduce you to others," I tell him.

-Tanjiro's POV-

I look at Douma and say "ok" he leaves and I head to the bathroom to find... a lot of...female kimonos... I sigh and brush my teeth and get ready. I chose this red pretty looking one with flowers there was even a hair ornament that was a rose... I put it on and head outside the room and see Douma waiting for me by the door. "Wow, you look nice and cute in that kimono." He tells me "t-thank you Douma " I reply to him "This might be a bit scary but the demons outside are nice." He tells me which made me reassure myself. I nod and we both head downstairs, some of the demons look at me in disbelief

"Everyone of you idiots this is Tanjiro Kamado, I have instructions from Muzan to be nice and careful with him." He tells the demons. After meeting all of the upper and lower moons, most of them come up to me and compliment my outfit and how adorable I look which was really nice. I ask Douma "Umm can you show me around the place?" He says "Sure!" After that, I hear the demons say "Welcome back sir" (I didn't know what to put..) I notice and head to the room that I was staying in.

(My note to everyone) 

Thank you so much for the very much for 60 and more views!!!! this is like my long special for you guys plus an apology too. by the way (IMPORTANT) I might only post on Saturday and Sunday, sometimes I will try to post on weekdays if I can't then I'm very sorry.