Chapter 4 (Cheating???)

-Tanjiro's POV-

After Douma-san introduced me to everyone and showed me around, I felt tired so I went to the room that I was sleeping in and took a bath which felt super nice... "hah" I said in a relaxed tone. Soon I finished and I felt so refreshed, but before I could hop in bed I heard "Welcome back Sire" the demons say synchronized.

I open the door and take a peek from the stairs to see Muzan-san taking off his jacket, he soon says. "Where's Tanjiro?" he asks Douma "Oh Tanjiro he's in my room," Douma says with a grin, and once Douma-san said that Muzan-san's eyes were glowing. "Where is he seriously." He said strictly "Well no need to look at me like that Muzan I was kidding he's in your room." He says to him while laughing a bit.

-3rd POV-

Muzan looks at the stair railing and hear's a door click. Tanjiro closes the door and hops in bed and hears footsteps walking up the stairs, once Muzan reached the door he opens it and sees Tanjiro fake sleeping once again.

"You know if you're going to make it obvious then just quit it," Muzan said with a cold tone. Tanjiro gets up and looks at Muzan's eyes he thought to himself ...what pretty plum red eyes.. Tanjiro looks at Muzan with a sparkle in his eyes. "What are you looking at," Muzan said with his red eyes Tanjiro snaps out of it and replies "You pretty eyes of course," He told Muzan with a smile. Muzan looks at Tanjiro and blushes a bit, he says "Thank you" without looking at him.

-Muzan's POV-

I look at Tanjiro and blush a bit feeling a bit embarrassed "I have to go, try to not cause trouble while I'm gone." I told him. I teleport out of the room and open the door and see my wife sitting there who was waiting for me at the dining table. "I'm home." I tell her "Welcome Home dear." she tells me "What are you doing not in bed?" I ask her "Oh I was waiting for you to come back." she replies. "You should head to bed and by the way, I'm not going to be home for 2 days I have "Work". I tell her She tells me "Oh, ok that's fine," she says with a smile, but little did she know I was going to spend time with Tanjiro.

The next day I teleport to the kitchen and sit there reading a newspaper while drinking coffee. I hear my wife walking down the stairs and tell her "Good morning." "Good morning dear." She tells me, after eating breakfast with my Daughter and Wife she tells me "I.. Need to go shopping." "This early?" "Hm- Oh yea! We umm ran out of...MILK!" She said, "Ah alright." I say before she leaves.

"Daddy, I have a question.." Emma asks, "Yes pumpkin what is it?" "Umm...did you tell a plumber to come here?" she asks me "No why?" "Mommy said you did. though.." She says. "What did you hear?!" I ask her with my eyes glowing "I...I heard mommy screaming, but after he left I ask mommy why she was screaming and she told me that the plumber was fixing the pipe, and she was glad so she screamed.." Emma tells me with a nervous tone... "oh...I'll talk to mommy about it.." I said a bit strict.