A sassy trip to the mall with karkat 😰😔😩

"I love Karkat with  his luscious grey skin, flowing black hair and his colorful horns that  always caught my eye, but most importantly I love how well he treats me as his loving girlfriend"

That's what you  said to your therapist when asked about karkat. After your therapy appointment you went to go and see if he was ready to go to the mall.

"Karkat are you ready yet?" You asked with glee that you finally got to see him after your long day.
He was standing in his room with his classic shirt with a cancer symbol and black shorts.
"I'm ready but I really don't want to see any mall santas, they creep my out" karkat said casually.
"You'll be fine Karkat, all I'm going to do is get some cloths from Shein so you can play video games in the arcade or something" you said semi sarcastically.

You and Karkat drove to the mall while listening to baby by Justin Beber on the car radio (his favorite song). It was raining outside so you had to run to the doors of the mall just to stay dry.

"Ok I'm leaving to pick out cloths go entertain yourself" you said to Karkat. "I'm not a child ya know I can handle myself with out instructions geez" Karkat said, you could tell it got on his nerves.

As you left to pick out cloths you spotted a mall Santa on the floor directly under you, and you also saw Karkat headed in that direction but you figured it would be fine and he can handle himself. You were wrong.