An awkward argument

A/N: I did promise I'd post anytime i got a random boost of motivation 😩‼️ I got this idea while listening to a random TikTok audio.. Anyways they share an apartment together bc I don't know how else I could've pulled this off lmao. Also this isn't implied to be sexual, so please don't think of it in that way :/

Kaidou was in one of the apartment rooms. He just stole another one of Aren's shirts. The truth is he just really loves wearing his boyfriends clothes. Aren got upset a few times whenever he would find kaidou wearing his stuff, but he'd always make up for some of the harsh words he said. It's okay though because they argue quite often. I mean, it's common for teenage boys.

Kaidou held the shirt in front of him, before he let out an villain-like chuckle. 'Score! This is shirt is favourite~!' He thought while grinning. Just as he went to remove his own shirt, the door swung open. He quickly shot his head to the door.

"Knew it." Aren muttered. Just by Aren's face expression kaidou knew he was in trouble big time. His lips curved into a nervous
smile, "H-Hii..."

"Shun, you have to stop taking my clothes." Aren said with a sigh.

Now we know kaidou is a little petty, so he won't give in like that. "Oh Cmon! It's just a shirt." Kaidou pouted. He did his signature "Please let me get my own way because I'm cute" pout.

Aren did blush, along with his heart skipping a beat, but kaidou has used that "attack" quite often, so it's starting to lose its affect. 

"Cute..but I don't want too have to do double the laundry."  Aren stated before crossing both his arms.

Kaidou whimpered; The only way he could get his own way is if he offered to wash the shirts that he stole. Which he did not want to do at all. Suddenly he got an idea.

He walked up to Aren, and placed a hand on his chest. He got on his tippy-toes so that he would be as close to Aren's face as possible. "Please..?~" he asked while fluttering his eyes, and puckering his lips a little.

'Oh wow. I would totally kiss- nope don't give in.' Aren thought while blushing. 'What can I do to make him flustered..He gets flustered easily. Oh I have an idea.'

Aren grabbed kaidou's hand, and raised it. He  then backed kaidou up against a wall, pinning him using his one hand. By instinct, kaidou put his hand on the arm Aren was using to hold up his wrist. Aren then used his free hand to grab kaidou's face by his cheeks (not too hard of course) and tilted it up.

Kaidou's face was practically on fire, and Aren could feel it too. "A-Ah.. uh...heh.." Kaidou was a stuttering mess.

"Don't take my clothes anymore, alright..?" Aren asked, while lowering his head so that there noses were practically touching. Aren could feel kaidou's warm breath against his face.

Kaidou slowly nodded. He felt too shy to actually say anything.

A/N: this sucked, gn 😦 sorry it was short lmao.