Sweater

A/N: I am so sorry for not posting an actual story in a while, do you all want me to write a smut as an apology? I can definitely do that ;)) anyways, this was inspired by one of my lovely mutals! tropicaleyeland

"Argh!!"
Aren grunted.

He was currently rummaging through his closet, looking for a certain sweater. In fact, his favourite sweater.

Once every piece of clothing that was previously in the closet, was now on the floor, he could indeed confirm that his sweater was not anyone in his room. Sure, he even checked under his bed.

He sat back down onto his bed, and placed a hand onto his chin.

He started thinking about where he last wore it. Maybe he left it somewhere..

That's it!

He remembered the other night he stayed over at kaidou's place. He probably- definitely took off his sweater, considering what happened that night. Kaidou had to have his sweater! Otherwise, it just disappeared. Which is impossible

"That idiot better have my sweater."
Aren muttered, while getting off from his bed.

...........

Kaidou was currently cleaning up his room, since his mother asked him too. Not really "ask" him too, it's not like he had a choice.

While he was going through a pile of clothes that were on the floor, he found a sweater.

He lifted it up, and held it infront of himself. It was way too big for him! There's no way it was his.

'Who's is this..? It can't be mine..'
Kaidou thought to himself.

He put his hand inside the neck hole to feel the inside, and it was actually really fluffy and warm! The sudden warmth caused him to gasp.

'I don't know who's this is, but it's mine now'
He thought to himself while smiling cheekily.

He slid on the sweater over his head, and shook his body a little, which caused the sweater to sway a little. Yep. The sweater was way to big for him. The sleeves were really long, so none of his arms showed at all.

"It's so cozy.."
He muttered underneath his breath, while bringing both his hands up to his mouth, while smiling with his eyes closed. (Classic Mitsuba)

He did a little twirl, causing the sweater to once again sway. He giggled a small bit, and got back to cleaning.

...

Aren was at the front door of kaidou's house now. He loudly knocked on the door. (which startled kaidou.)

Aren waited impatiently infront of the door, while kaidou stumbled down the stairs, trying to hurry to answer the door.

'He better have that sweater..'
Aren thought to himself, while tapping his foot impatiently.

Suddenly kaidou swung open the door.

"Oh hey Aren-"

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE MY SWEATER!"
Aren yelled, with a desperate expression.

Kaidou then looked down at the sweater he was wearing, and his face quickly flushed a light pink.

"A-Ah..."
He gasped in realization, while turning his head to the side.

Aren was confused for a second, before he looked down to see what Kaidou was wearing.

He was wearing aren's favourite sweater.

And he looked way deathly adorable.

"U-Um sorry!! I'll take it off!"
Kaidou panicked, while grabbing the bottom of the sweater, ready to haul it off.

Before kaidou to haul it off, Aren stopped him.

"No, it's fine. You can keep it.."
Aren muttered while blushing.