Back Massages

A/N: Honestly I don't know where I'm going with this, but I'll just type along anyways..Also, imagine Kaidou and Aren live to together now.

Aren was currently sitting down on the couch. His legs were up on the coffee table, and he had one foot over another. He was just on his phone, relaxing in a quiet and calm environment. Which quickly changed.

The sound of a door opening rung throughout the apartment. Somehow, kaidou managed to make a door opening sound loud.

Aren laid his phone down, and turned his head to the direction the door was.

"Hey babe."
He called out, while cupping his mouth.

Kaidou's breathing was heavy, so it took him about a minute to respond.

"Hah..H-Hi!"
He called back out.

Aren quickly took notice of kaidou's heavy breathing, and got up from the couch.

Kaidou was leaned against the wall, his chest rising up and down slowly. His hair also seemed to be damp.

"Why are you so out of breath..? You run here or something?"
He asked, while raising a brow.

Kaidou laughed a bit before responding. It was more of a wheeze but you know.

"Hah..A-Actually yes."
Kaidou huffed out, while pointing his index finger at Aren.

"Huh? Why?"
Aren asked.

Kaidou took another deep breath before responding.

"Rain, it's raining."

Aren then realized why kaidou's hair was wet, and hummed.

Kaidou then leaned off the wall, and stretched.

"Ah my back~"
Kaidou groaned.

Aren smirked and immediately took that as 'Aren please give me back massages'

"You want a back massage?"
Aren asked.

Kaidou immediately smiled, and nodded eagerly.

Aren smiled before scooping kaidou up, which making kaidou squeal due to surprise, and wrap his legs around Aren's waist unconsciously.

Aren then started to carry kaidou to the bedroom. He felt that would be a better and more comfortable place for kaidou.

Once Aren got to the bedroom, he closed the door with his foot, and sat kaidou on the bed.

"Okay, now lay on your stomach babe."

Kaidou nodded, and did as told.

Now that kaidou was on his stomach, Aren sat at the edge of the bed, and slid a hand under kaidou's shirt, and slid the rest of the shirt up. He felt kaidou shiver at the contact as he did so.

"Don't be so tense, it'll be fine."
Aren muttered.

Kaidou nodded. He then grabbed a pillow and put it underneath his head, while putting his arms under the pillow as well.

Aren then put his hands on Kaidou's much smaller waist, and started to gently rub circles, by just using his thumbs.

Kaidou hummed, and dug his face into the pillow.

Aren smirked and continued to massage his back.

Kaidou continued to make noises of pleasure, as he hugged his pillow happily.

Aren then moved his hands to kaidou's lower back, and rubbed that area while using his finger tips.

As he was massaging, he just noticed how small Kaidou actually is. His waist was so small that two of his hands were still bigger compared in length. But Aren's hands were pretty big.

"You're a lot smaller then I thought.."
Aren mumbled to himself.

This surprised kaidou, considering it came out of nowhere.

"I-I'm not that small!"
He whined, while puffing up his cheeks, and furrowing his eyebrows.

Aren laughed a little before responding.

"Yes you are, but I find it cute."
Aren smiled, as he continued to rub kaidou's back.

Kaidou got flustered, and shoved his head back onto the pillow.

"W-Whatever.."
He said, and the pillow caused his voice to be muffled.

A/N: I didn't really have an idea on how or where to end it, so I kind of just ended it there. Also thank you for 3k reads!! I want to make a chapter where two ships go on a double date, but I'm not sure which ship. So you guys can decide! :)