𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭?!

(Four Months Later)

It's been an eventful four months for the young man known as Billy, the one who saved Naruko from getting hurt that night and summoned to the Rock Of Eternity to gain the Wizard's powers into becoming Shazam. After being taken to the Hokage's office by the ANBU Ninjas and revealing about the powers he gained, Hiruzen decided this to be an S-Class secret among the four of them. The Leader of the Village also granted Billy three teachers and those just so happen to be the three ANBU present during the meeting. Billy's first week of training began with him learning the name of his ANBU Senseis, first was Dog who's true name was Kakashi Hatake, next was Neko who was truly Yūgao Uzuki and finally there was Snake or Anko Mitarashi. Kakashi was rather relaxed and laid back with being modest but he was a pervert when it came to his "Icha Icha series" which the silver hair male was obsessed over. Yūgao was kinda like a sister to Billy due to her caring and kind personality as she was the type to put herself all into whatever she does. Then there was Anko, Billy could definitely say she was like a big older sister with a loud, stubborn and prone personality however she had a soft side to her that only a rare few can see.

To them, the ANBU see Billy as family to them from Kakashi seeing a little himself in the boy while the other two say a little brother. They started Billy's training with trying to figure out what kind of affinity the boy had so they brought in some "Chakra Induction Paper". The paper is meant to reveal the different types of latent elements within someone's chakra, most of the Shinobi usually have one affinity while others tend to have two which is rare but that doesn't stop others from learning other types of Jutsu. When Billy pushed some of his Chakra into the paper, six different things happen at once; first was that the paper split into five different pieces with one of them igniting before turning to ash, the next piece had split into two, another wrinkled up, one crumble away after becoming dirt as the finally one become damp. The others were surprised by the sudden turn of events because this basically meant that Billy had the affinity for all five of the elements. This would be a big step for him in gaining a head start on many of the other Shinobi.

They started with the basics with Chakra control as the first was Leaf Concentration Practice where an individual places a leaf over their forehead and has to direct all their Chakra onto it. Billy mastered this under a week and a half which was impressive since most would take up a month to fully get it down. Next was Tree climbing where someone focuses a balanced amount of Chakra into one's feet and uses it to climb a tree. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree before falling while too much could have someone flying off of it. This exercise was a bit more difficult then the Leaf concentration but Billy was able to master it in a matter of weeks. The last bit of chakra control was water surface walking where the user must emit a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and use the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. It took Billy a month to fully get the exercise down, from there it went on to learning some Justus.

Kakashi taught the powered child some D-Rank techniques while Yūgao went with teaching Billy Kenjutsu and Anko got to teach him the different types of poisons. They also took the time to have him learn to properly use Kunais and Shurikens, building up his marksmanship. Billy had learned a lot from his teachers while his body started to change during those weeks. Billy's hair had grown out and was cut into a faux-hawk like style, skin became a healthy color, blue eyes sharpened with his body becoming a muscular build. Billy wasn't just training with his Chakra but also with his powers as Shazam thanks to the wizard, however, it was a bit more intense then his Shinobi training.

(Flashback: Rock Of Eternity)

In the throne room, the Wizard was seated on his chair as he watched the battle before him between the transformed Billy and a large fire monster. The monster was known as an "Elemental Titan" which is a race of creatures that can control different elements. It stood twenty feet tall with its body being purely made out of fire that burned brightly and emitted very heated temperatures. Mamaragan watched as his disciple fought against the beast in hand-to-hand combat but was getting thrashed rather easily, causing the old man to sign.

"Billy, you can't just rush head on into a fight like this. You need to plan out your attack while analyzing your opponents."

The powered boy gave a growl as he slammed both his fists into the Titan's body causing it to grunt. However that didn't stop the beast from taking its own fist and smashing it into Shazam's body plus through the stone floor below them. Shazam groaned out of pain as the beast grabbed him into both its hands before starting to squeeze the child-man. Billy grunted, the creature had an iron grip on him but he needed a way to get out of it.

"Focus, clear your mind... you must believe in the abilities granted upon you. Use your head!"

An idea suddenly appeared in Billy's head that made him smirk before throwing his head back and then slamming it full force into the Titan's own head. The Elemental stumbles backwards while releasing Shazam from its hands to grip it's head out of pain. The Wizard sign since it wasn't exactly what he had in mind but nevertheless it worked. From there Billy called down a large bolt of lightning that struck the creature with a million voltages of electricity. The beast fell backwards onto the ground and with that Shazam had finally won the battle between the two of them. To be fair, Shazam did have a few burnt and scorched marks on his body however the magic running through his system was already fixing the problem.

"H-Hehe.... w-what's next?...."

(Flashback End: Present)

He was getting better control over his magic and his Chakra, Kakashi along with the others have been giving reports to the Hokage to keep him updated on Billy's progress. Hiruzen read through each report while an idea was forming in his head. A while ago, Naruko has been asking constantly if he knew anything about Billy or his location since Hiruzen had been keeping quiet about the boy. The only information he has told her was that Billy was being treated for his injuries in the hospital but he knows that lie wouldn't last long. Lately, she's been visiting the hospital to try and find the boy however Kakashi has been there to stop her by using Genjutsu to make her leave. He hates lying to Naruko, she was like his own granddaughter but Billy needed to be trained so that he'll be able to protect himself and her.

That's why he now sat in his office while looking down at some papers with a very thoughtful expression as the Hokage was deep in thought. The papers were registrations for the Academy that Naruko was in, Hiruzen has been thinking of sending Billy there. Now there were many different outcomes that could happen since Billy's training has been pushing him to catch up to everyone within the Academy, however, he had actually surpassed everyone there in both smarts and experience. Fighting against three ANBUs on the daily bases would require someone of high skills, not to mention Billy's powers that he obtained from the Wizard Shazam. His thoughts were broken when the door to his office was pushed open and his secretary poked her head through it.

"Hokage-sama, Billy-kun is here to see you."

"Send him in at once." Hiruzen's voice was filled with tiredness and age, shown by how time hasn't been kind to the "God Of Shinobi". With a nod the secretary left while closing the door and a few minutes later it reopened to show the boy himself, Billy. "Thank you for coming Billy, please take a seat."

Billy walked forward while his eyes drifted towards the shadows of the office, something Hiruzen picked up on quickly since the boy seemed to have spotted the ANBU station around his office. Billy took a seat in front of his desk and placed full attention onto the older man. "What is it you need, Hokage-sama?" The old man sigh, lifting his smoke pipe up to his lips before puffing it three times and then releasing the smoke to calm his nerves.

"Tell me Billy..... would you like to go to the Academy."

........ there was nothing but silence for a second until......

"W-WHAT!!!!!"