𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈 "𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯" 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭?

[Five Years Ago, October 17: Konoha- Village Hidden In The Leaf]

It was a rather cold night in Konohagakure, otherwise known as Konoha or The Hidden Leaf Village, as there was much as a sound with nothing but the wind blowing. However all that changed when the Kyūbi (Nine-Tailed Fox) suddenly appeared and began to bring forth death upon the Village. Within the midst of the attack was the Fourth Hokage himself Namikaze Minato, Konoha's Yellow Flash, as he fought against a hooded figure who proclaimed himself as Madara Uchiha. The two had fought a hard fight as Minato used his『Flying Thunder God Technique』 to transport himself and the Kyūbi to a safe location before it could send out a tail-Beast bomb. Minato was going to sacrifice himself in order to save the Village by sealing half of the beast's chakra into his new-born daughter, Naruko.

Before he could complete the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, his wife had arrived but was still weak due to childbirth and having the Kyūbi ripped out of her. She was Uzumaki Kushina, last known remaining member of the Uzumaki clan, wife of Minato and former jinchūriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox as she had planned to force the beast back inside of her dying body to spare her daughter of the hard life as a Jinchūriki. The Kyūbi had other plans as it tried to stab Naruko with its claws but both parents stood in the way, getting impaled but ultimately saving their only child. With little time left the two spoke to her about how much love they shared for her before Minato finished the seal that separated the Kyūbi's chakra in two and both parents finally moved on, bringing the story to the present.

[Five Years Later- On The Streets Of Konoha]

Walking along the street side of the Hidden Leaf Village was a young boy, no older than 12 or 13 who stood about 5'10ft with black night hair that blind in the darkness with blue eyes that held nothing but pain and anger in them, pale skin, freckles on his cheeks that had a scare on the left one and aura of depression surrounding him. The child was wearing a torn red shirt underneath at black hoodie with some green shorts that reach to above his knees and sandals. This boy was Arashi Arekkusu Raidā but he simply liked to be called Billy, he was an orphan due the attack of the Nine-Tailed which killed his parents after they sacrificed themselves to free him from some rumble but were killed by one of the beast's many tails. Billy had spent two to three years in the orphanage before getting adoptive into another family, however these people would often use him as a servant or beat him if he didn't do something right. Billy had just escape from his "home" after his "father" had beaten him for getting a bad grade on his homework and was just trying to clear his head. People just walked right by him as if they didn't even take the time to acknowledge him but he didn't really care, he turn to his left and headed down into a alleyway. That's when he witnessed something he never thought he would seen, a group of twenty or third adults beating down a young blonde girl who wasn't even fighting back. He saw one of adults, a man in his mid-50's with grey hair and brown eyes holding up a kitchen knife as he looked like he was going to stabbed the girl, on instinct Billy ran towards the crowd and slammed his fist into the man's face.

The man cried out in pain as he dropped the knife while the others were shocked, none so more then the blonde girl as Billy was able to see that she was wearing a plain white shirt that had some dirt on it with some blue shorts and whiskers on her cheeks. She was bare foot which allowed her feet to get cut and scraped as she had many bruises on her arms, face and neck. Her bright sky blue eyes stared at him with fear, happiness, and awe as he placed himself between and the mob of adults.

"What the hell do you think you doing kid!?!" Came the question from someone within the audience as many of those bastards were glaring at him. Most would be shaking in fear to have been standing up to so many adults but he didn't bat an eye.