𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

[Streets Of Konoha]

Billy was walking along the streets of the Village once more after transforming out of his "Shazam" persona, feeling the need to just be himself for a few minutes. Billy did feel good about himself after he saved that girl, Ayame, from those thugs but was really embarrassed about how she came onto him. Don't get him wrong he did find the girl attractive but didn't really know the first thing about love or dating so he felt like he needed to walk away while he had the chance. So here he was now, walking along the streets as he passed by hundreds of people like a common civilian until he felt someone watching. He looked around the area but didn't notice much out of the ordinary, he looked up to the roofs and saw movement within the shadows. Thinking quickly Billy moved into an alleyway and prepared himself to transform when the need for it arises, not letting his guard.

"So this is the kid that Hokage-Sama wanted us to find? I suspected someone.. I don't know, taller?" Came a female voice up above him.

Billy looked to the roofs around him before spotting three individuals dressed in ANBU clothing, one being male and the other two being female. The male could be seen with spike silver-hair that was oriented to his left-side while standing around 5'11ft tall, wearing a dog mask but by the way the man stood it was well known that he wanted to be somewhere else right now. The female to his left was about 5'5ft tall with a very slender frame, violet hair styled in a short, spiky, fanned-ponytail and was wearing a snake mask. The other female was about 5 '6ft with straight, purple hair reaching down to her waist while wearing a cat mask and was the one who made the comment about him. Billy felt his eye twitch a little, even though he might not be much to look at he still felt a little hurt by that comment. "And why are there three well-trained ANBU stalking me? I'm sure the three of you have better thing to do then be here.." The ANBU just looked at the young boy with a slight impression, the kid had a lot of guts to talk to them like that as the snake mask woman chuckled.

"Kid got some sass, I like him~" Billy had to stop the cold shiver that ran down his back, he could definitely hear the lust behind her words.

"Snake, stop it.. we're here to take him to Hokage-Sama, not scare him.." The voice of Neko spoke out.

"Listen Kid, we're here by the order of Hokage-Sama because he wants to have a few worlds with you about last night.." He remembers last, seeing that mob of adults of grown adults hurting that girl.. Naruko.. and how he intervened which allowed her to escape but got himself nearly killed. Billy wondered if the leader of the Village was wanting to punish him for attacking the civilians or ask about why he did it. Either way he knew that he couldn't just walk away, three highly trained ninjas weren't going to let that happen so he did the only thing he could do. "Alright, I'll go.."

"Just like that, no fighting or running away?" Ask the lazy one of the group.

"Just like that, I highly doubt I'll be able to run far with three very well trained ninja on my tail.."

The silver-haired ANBU gave a lazy nod to his companions before jumping off of the roof and landing right in front of Billy, the other two following his lead. "Alright kid but no funny business.." Billy could hear the slight threat from Dog's voice as the older man place his hand on his shoulder as he used the『Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)』 to send the four them to the Hokage's office.

[Hokage's Office]

Within his office, Hiruzen was working hard to fight the ongoing paperwork that seemed to be piling up more and more when he sensed four different chakra signatures heading towards him. The leader of the Leaf Village sigh to himself before watching his three trusted ANBU return with a child that fits the description that Naruko told him. He gave Billy a smile as the young man was looking around the office with great interest before the Hokage drew his attention to him with his throat clearing. "So you're the one that helped Naruko last night" Billy nodded his head, Hiruzen was very impressed with the boy due to him showing no signs of fear or weakness especially with him. "Please explain as to why you decided to help someone you have never meet and where you been these past few hours.." Billy knew he shouldn't lie to the leader of the Village or else he would be in a large amount of trouble but with a little help of Solomon's wisdom he thought of a plan.

The next few hours Billy told his life story from his parents dying during the Nine-Tails' attack to being placed in an orphanage, getting adopted a few years later then living the life of hell from an abusive and neglectful family. How he had to survive on his own by stealing food, clothing and other supplies but also sharing said supplies with others who lost their homes. Through his miserable life, he had seen people on the streets begging for food, homeless children wanting a family and young teens in need of guidance but he wasn't able to help them yet when he saw the mob and Naruko.. he just had enough. Once he finished with his story the adults in the room were mixed emotions right now.... rage at the family that neglected/abused the boy, sadness that he had to live such a life, and proud that the kid had gone out of his way to help others. Hiruzen had a small smile on his face, maybe there were still some good hearted people in the Kami-forsaken village of idiots. "I am truly sorry for how you were treated Billy-San.."

"It's alright, I've grown used to it.."

"Billy, are you there?.." Billy had chill go down his back, the voice was familiar to him for it was the Wizard himself. Apparently once he took the powers of Shazam, The Wizard could contact him through telepathy wherever he was at but Billy was sometimes a little weirded out by having an older man in his head.

"You know I can hear you, right?.."

"Sorry, what did you need?.."

"I think you should tell your leader about your powers, even though you're powerful with the powers of Shazam there will be times that you might not be able to transform. I think it's best to gain training from those with "Chakra'' as your people call it.. to have another advantage on your side.."

Billy understood, there will be times that he might not be able to turn into his other persona so he'll need every help he could get. "Billy-San, is everything alright?.." Billy was brought out of his little talk with the Wizard by Hiruzen's concerned voice, the boy seemed to have been lost in thought for so long that it worried the others a little. "Hokage-Sama, is there anywhere we can go to finish in private.. there's something I need to show your.." Hiruzen was a bit skeptical but nodded his head, standing up from his desk while giving an unspoken command to his ANBU before the six of them Shunshin no Jutsu away to a private location.

[The Third Training Ground]

The six individuals soon arrive at a training ground that was used to help the greatest Konoha shinobi hone their skills, one that Hiruzen had used to help train his own team and so did previous of others. The training ground had an open field, view of mountains in the landscape and a large and deep river with forests on both sides. There is a glade and in its centre there are three stumps lined side by side and below there is the memorial stone, a polished kunai-shaped structure which is a monument in Konohagakure listing all the ninja who died in service to the village. Hiruzen turned to Billy with an eyebrow raise as the older male spoke.. "So Billy, what is it that you wanted to show us exactly?"

Billy took a deep breath, working up the courage that he needed for the moment before he finally yelled out "SHAZAM!!" and a large lightning bolt shot out from the sky, hitting Billy. Hiruzen and the others took steps back as dust was kicked up by the sudden burst of electricity and when it settled they were shocked beyond belief. Standing before them was no longer a boy, but a man who radiated with power as electric could be seen coursing over his body. Shazam smirked as he saw the surprised looks on the adults faces but if one were taken closer than they would have seen the largest blushes on the two female ninja faces. "You should probably find something to use as a seat, this might take awhile to explain.."