🄵🄾🅇🅈

Yeonjun

I...hate group projects

One girl head her head rested on the desk, seemingly texting under the table, only sparing me glances of disgust, the other girl was just staring at me blankly.

Doing all this whilst I was looking through the textbook and mapping out how me and Beomgyu were going to complete this because obviously our other group mates weren’t interested in an A. 

Speaking of Beomgyu, where is that sneaky bastard?

He said he was going to the bathroom for five minutes, five minutes ago, is he trying to ditch me?

My patience thinning, I abruptly stood to go find him when my arm was caught. I glared at whoever chose death today. 

It was the girl who was staring at me

“What?” I snapped.”

She was unfazed by my rude tone, “You’re handsome.” she simply stated, staring into my eyes like this was a kdrama.

She needs to wake up…

I snatched my arm away from her and after getting permission from the teacher walked out.

I went and checked the bathroom to find he was nowhere to be found. I felt my face burn red, I balled my fists. Only small breaths cooled my anger.

I stomped out and searched the halls for him. There’s only one place I would think of him being, I took the stairs, going down the hallways, just before I could even see the door I saw a familiar wandering figure.

Wearing her school uniform that looked out of place in my school’s building. When we made eye contact she stomped towards me, her face scrunched up in anger, which for some reason looked so cute.

“What are you-” She caught my collar and pressed me to the wall before I could speak, her face only inches from mine, her eyes glared through me,

Honestly it was kinda hot.

“Where’s Ryujin?” She demanded in a low hiss.

“Why would I know where she is?”

“Someone told me that she went here with a fox like boy.”

“Fox? Oh you think I’m foxy?” I winked at her, but not daring to touch her since she’d probably bite me...well not like I would mind but I can’t afford to lose a finger right now.

“Play stupid with me and I’ll stab you, WHERE IS SHE?!” She snapped, I flinched at her harshness.

“I. Don’t. Know.” I sounded out for her. She released me angrily. When she let my shirt go, a button pathetically, leaving the top of my shirt open, exposing my collar bone.

I pouted at the sight, I really liked that button too…

I looked back up at Yeji who combed her fingers through her hair in frustration, looking into the air, worry written across her forehead.

“I’ll tell you if I see her.” I spoke up, her gaze shot towards me before nodding soullessly. 

I don’t know what to say to her to make her feel better.

Hate grew inside of me, I hate seeing this expression on her face, I hate feeling helpless towards her, I hate it, I hate it all.

Before I could do more she walked away and I could watch her retreating form, her ponytail swinging away.

I'm on spring break~~~
So I'll be writing up since long chapters.
ALSO
This story is almost over so I hope you've been enjoying it. 😀