🅃🄰🅁🄶🄴🅃

*He is Psychometric spoiler ahead

Ryujin

“NOOOO I TRUSTED HIM! THE BASTARD!” Yeji screamed at the Tv screen as Lia and Yuna’s Mom passed money, because Yuna’s mom won the bet that Kang Sung Mo was the plot twist villian.

I mindlessly munched on my popcorn, my former anger now an empty calm, void of emotion. I found myself staring into space, feeling tired of life, feeling tired of wasting energy.

I thought about what happened back at the store.

Why did I get so mad? Why did I hate that those boys were with them so much?

Actually those boys were very nice and cute, especially that one boy...what was his name?

“Ok girlies, you guys have school in the morning, I let you get away without studying but I can’t let you get away with staying up late.” Yuna’s mom stood after the movie ended.

We all collectively, exaggerating a disappointed ‘aaawwwww’

“Don’t give me that, you I saw all of you dozing off, get to the bedroom before I call your parents.” she playfully lectured.

“Ew Mom, you sound like my chemistry teacher.” Yuna mishchievouly gagged at her. Her mom picked up her shoe as if to throw it, making us scurrying into Yuna’s room. Laughing so hard it hurt.

Chaeryeong and Yuna took the bed while the rest of us gathered a mountain of blankets and pillows. I snuggled in thinking we were going to sleep, but just a few seconds after my head hit the pillow, I felt a light tug at my hair followed by snickers.

I sleepily looked up and the girls were looking at me bewildered.

“The night is not over, it’s time for girl talk~” I could see Chaeryeong’s pearly white smile even in the darkness.

"How cliche~" Yeji teased.

"Whatever, but what I really want to know… is Lia, how did you know that Soobin guy from earlier?" Yuna asked.

I could feel Lia stiffen next to me on the floor.

"What makes you say that?"she asked almost defensively.

"So you were staring at him because he was pretty?"

"N-"

"Stop trying to hide it, we saw him and his girlfriend who cheated on him." Yeji deapanned.

"But that doesn't explain why you were staring~" Chaeryeong wiggled her eyebrows.

"Can't I feel pity for the poor guy?" Lia snapped.

"Sure…" Yuna and Chaeryeong rolled their eyes.

"But how are we going to talk about Lia when Taehyun was acting like Chaeryeong's boyfriend?" I spoke up

"Yeah, he did say you were his girlfriend to the jerk." Yeji fake whispered.

We all let out oohs.

"Not even close, just some random." Chaeryeong shrugged off.

"No, wasn't he the guy from gym? Shirtless with a nice body?" Yuna elbowed her.

"Shirtless?! You're telling me this dude approached our innocent Chaeryeong shirtless?!" The mom inside Lia came out.

"Do you think I would let a guy do that and live? No, he came into the office while we were TAing and asked for a shirt." Chaeryeong explained.

"Nothing else?"

"Nothing-"

"He kissed her." Yuna interrupted.

"WHAAAATTTT" We all yelled in disbelief. Lia caught the collar of Yuna's collar, grumbling at her at why she didn't say something sooner.
While I took Chaeryeong's, she yelped in protest.
Yuna's mom told us to be quiet from down the hall.
So we quietly began to torture and interrogate the two for more details, more things to punish them for and punish that Taehyun for.

Taehyun... you have drawn a big target on your back.

So I'm back, and turns out I maxed out my GB and so I let my storage manager delete a bunch of stuff

So I'm back, and turns out I maxed out my GB and so I let my storage manager delete a bunch of stuff... And turns out it decided to delete all of my kpop pictures and most of my memes...
I'll be posting my survivors