One: The Beginning of the End

Monday, Feb. 2020

I woke up two hours before i had to go to school. I took a shower and fixed myself up, in case there was anyone cute at school that day lol. I wore a flannel with holes on them, cut up jeans that were turned into shorts and black leggins underneath them. I went downstairs to get some OJ and maybe a bite before I headed out. I went downstairs expecting to see mom, but like always she wasn't home. I sit in silence eating a poptart w some butter on it and leave afterwards.

As I headed out I realized I forgot my mask and went to get it. My mask was this cute pink mask with a stephen hawking quote on it.

"Of course you can't forget that you idiot" i thought to myself

When I got to school I could feel the wind hit me, I saw a missing poster of a pretty girl named Rachel Amber. They were everywhere and it felt sad to see these. Someone must be desperate to get her back. Walking into the school felt obscure, it was my first year here yet i felt like i've been here. I saw this kid named Daniel painting a rather skinny girl while under a tree, she was some hipster looking girl. Not that being a hipster is bad, just that that was her style. I bumped into a kid wearing a red letterman jacket with blond hair, I quickly apologized to him. While I was apologizing I heard a feminine scoff, from a girl with short hair "watch where you're going you freak". The posse of 3-5 kids started laughing at me, I just quickly ran away. The memories of being bullied at my last school were coming back I felt like crying, I quickly ran to class trying to distract myself. Some kid, with shaggy hair and a girl with glasses alongside purple highlights in her hair were already there. The kid with shaggy hair was looking at me (god he was so cute) . The bell rang and class started.

(AN hello guys I would like to apologize for being gone for so long I got caught up with classes and had to finish school. Dw I'm back for good. Also apologies for the abrupt ending I promise that won't happen with future chapters)