Dust: "HORROR! LOOK OUT!"

Horror quickly swung round to one of dreams loose arrows, originally meant for nightmare heading his way. He went to move out the way but was too late causing it to hit his shoulder and knocking into the floor. Then a bone attack came out the ground, with the only option that he had he rolled out the way, snapping the arrow and causing it to go even deeper. But, he didn't move out the way quite enough, and a bone skimmed the side of his chest breaking a rib and another bone  going straight through his leg. Horror clenched his chest which was now dripping with his blood, he crawled over to near where the other skeleton was hiding and leaned up against the wall, giving small groans of pain every now and again.

f(beep) what the hell am I gonna do now, he thought to himself as clenched his ribs. Well I sure as hell can't fight...s(beep).

Another loose arrow was coming his way, but in a flash he was pushed out the way leaving the arrow stuck in the wall where his head once was. The skeleton that was hiding from before was now ontop of him. His face a gave a small but noticeable tint and horror gave a deep red blush on both of his nonexistent cheeks.

???: "s-sorry I just d-didn't want to see g-get hurt a-anymore I-I guess it w-was a natural r-reflex"

The skeleton moved off from horror and helped him up, he was looking at his leg. Oh no that...seems really bad. I know he was just attacking us earlier but...he is kinda cute...and looks like he could really use it, it is a broken bone after all.

???: "h-here" the skeleton said sheepishly offering his hand "come with me, I can help"

With not much to say horror followed the skeleton still in pain, he fell trying to follow him and let out a small grunt trying to hold back the tears of pain.

???: "oh my...a-are y-you okay?"

Horror: "m'fine...it's nothing I can't handle" he got up and followed the skeleton limping, still with a little blush on his face.

They continued to move until they reached  a small distance into the forest where a small clearing was next to a flower bed and a box, a similar size to a toy box. A small wooden bench hung from a tree swinging gently in the calm breeze,this place filled horror with a small sense of calm, but the fight and this complete stranger, the one who caused him to be injured in the first place put him on edge.

 A small wooden bench hung from a tree swinging gently in the calm breeze,this place filled horror with a small sense of calm, but the fight and this complete stranger, the one who caused him to be injured in the first place put him on edge

???: "you can sit there, I just have to grab a few things"the skeleton points to the bench and then goes over to the box and opens it "my name is lust by the way"

Horror sits down on the bench with his feet up. A small, but loud enough to hear bang goes off in the distance, horror clenched his head in pain from the noise. Lust turns around to the noise and sees horror clenching his head. He quickly stands up and walks over quickly to horror, he wraps bandages around the hole in his skull.

Lust: "is that better? Sorry if it isn't, I tried my best but I couldn't see you in anymore pain than you are already in...so I figured..."

Horror: "no, no it's fine... it actually helped, as you can tell I don't like extremely loud noises like other people might do" horror then points to his skull where his bandage covered hole is. "As you can tell"

Lust: "here...now thing might sting a bit, but it's best for you not to flinch to cause less pain" lust dabs alcohol on a cloth and  apply's it to his leg.

Horror flinches a little then take a sharp breath in, lust then snaps his leg back into place and quickly wraps bandages around it while applying pressure. Horror's face scrunches up as he takes another sharp breath and breathes out through his tightly pressed together teeth.

Lust: "s-sorry if t-that w-was a little s-sudden...I had t-to take t-the c-chance"

Horror: "no...it's ok...do whatever you need to do...I don't mind"

Lust: "well...I'm going to have to...take out that arrow, as it looks very deep...do you mind if I...pull it out?"

Horror: ".........go ahead...I don't mind"

Lust reaches out to horror's shoulder and grabs the arrow, he then yanks it out. Horror let's out a small grunt still trying to hold back tears. Lust then quickly applied some healing magic and began wrapping bandages around his shoulder into some sort of sling.

Why does he even...care for me? I was killing some of his friends for asgore's sake...and yet he is still here fixing my wounds. I mean he pretty cute and a-. Horror then shakes his head. Nope, nope, nope I'm not going down that rabbit hole.

Lust: "hey...I never got you name by the way, I couldn't really hear it over all the commotion that was going on, I just knew someone told you to move before that arrow hit you"

Horror: "oh...my name is horror, and the person who shouted my name was a co-worker called dust"

Lust: "oh...hey...uhhh...do you mind if you...uhh...lift up your shirt...so I can...uhh... treat your last wound" lust asked rather sheepishly with a purple tint slowly forming on his face as every word left his mouth.

Horror blushed a deep red, similar to the colour of blood. He then looked away and proceeded to lift up the side of his shirt, moving his jacket out the way. Lust then carefully wrapped bandages around  his fractured ribs, knowing that they are delicate in this state. When he finished he walked away as horror pulled his shirt back down, lust then put everything back in the box.

Lust: "hey horror?..."

Horror; "yeah, lust?"

Lust: "d-do you l-like to r-read? I-it's o-ok I-if not!"

Horror: "actually I haven't taken the time to read in awhile...so yeah I like to read, I'm guessing you have books in there and that's why you are asking" horror gave a small gentle smile to lust.

Lust: "oh...well in that case...you have a particular genre you like?"

Horror; "I quite like science...mainly astrology, star constellations and stuff like that"

Lust: "heh...well I like astrology too! I have quite a few books on it, wanna read one together?"

Horror: "umm.....sure I don't see why not, my boss ain't here"

Lust picked out a book out the box and then closed it. Horror moved his legs closer to him and sat up. Lust sat down on the bench and was about to get comfortable but then horror grabbed his waist and pulled him closer and into his lap with his one good arm. Lust blushed a little and then opened up the book and they began to read and share theories and thoughts with each other.

(Time skip)

Nightmare and the gang where now looking for horror everywhere, even the star sanses ere helping worried that he might do something irrational.

Ink: "maybe...he went to the forest, to take cover from everything"

Nightmare: "I doubt he would run from a fight, that is just not like him at all...unless he was injured or something"

Dust: "actually...about that.....he is injured, pretty bad as well..."

Nightmare: "WHAT! YOUR TELLING ME HORROR IS OUT THERE INJURED! AND ONLY JUST NOW!"

Blueberry: "oh, no...I do hope he is ok"

Nightmare: "come on we are going to the forest, it's the last place to check"

(5 minutes later)

Dream: "wait, guys I think I can hear him...I think he is talking to someone"

Nightmare: "finally!"

The stars and bad guys except horror walk over to the noise, where the swinging bench and box are to see horror talking to lust who is in his lap as they are reading a book.

Nightmare: "HORROR!"

Horror: "W-wait! B-boss I can e-explain!"