"I'm sure, Mani," and she stepped out of the elevator, "let's go."

"Okay," and she followed Camila.

***

BASED on what the tablet directed Lauren she reached the 18th floor, and there's a signboard hanging on the ceiling: ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT 1, in bold letters, she stared at the tablet again and she was indeed in the right floor. While looking at the tablet someone feminine voice called her.

"Ms Lauren?"

Lauren looked up and saw a beautiful blonde inches lower than her current height.

"Are you, Ms J? Sorry, I don't know how to pronounce your surname."

"It's okay, my name will be fine and yes that's me," and she offered her hand, "Lauren Jauregui."

The blonde woman accepted her hand and briefly shook it, "I'm Kirsten Lewis-Dane, the VP of Accounting Department."

"Oh I see, is there any accounting department here?"

"Yes, that's on the 19th floor and our storage room which the two of us who have access to open it personally, no one else."

"Okay."

"Ms Kordei wanted me to welcome you for a brief moment to instruct you, it was supposed to be Ms Karla but she's kind of busy right now, I think you already know that."

"I did."

"Guess Ms Kordei already sent you our current work."

"Yes, she did."

"Come, I will lead you to your temporary office," and she lead the way inside an office where all the cubicles of the lower staff can be seen, "but first let me introduce you to our staff first."

"Thank you."

When Kirsten introduced Lauren to the staff as their new President they all greeted but Lauren knew what the inside of those thoughts. As what was said, it was only brief then Kirsten led her the way to her office.

"As I said earlier your temporary office, because Ms Karla said that she wants to destroy the former office which is Johan's office the former President, who suddenly vanished."

"I heard it."

"I see, so, Ms Karla didn't want the new President be infected of what was inside the office, even me I don't like to enter, I don't know when but soon, don't think that we will let you get infected but Ms Kordei said just a little bit since you need to solely focus on the job that was being given to you."

"It's alright, I understand."

"Here we are," Kirsten announced then stopped.

Lauren saw the inside because half of the wall of the office is a glass wall, based on the glass it seemed soundproof from the inside and just from seeing it she felt the negative aura, "you're right, I don't want to stay inside the office longer."

"And I really hope you can concentrate, you can stay inside my office, right there," and she pointed it, which is in the front, "because I report to Ms Karla twice in a day because of the problem we're facing right now, instead of twice a month."

"I understand and thank you for the offer but I don't want to disturb you."

"I will not mind and if that's what you want, okay, the directory is already stated in the telephone, good luck," and she handed the key.

Lauren accepted it, "thank you, Kirsten."

"You're welcome, at least I got to work with you for weeks."